kaioken

Best answers
If I were you I'd start worrying about release dates when it comes to beta 2.0... not yet.
Of course I want beta 1.1 to be released as soon as possible, but I'd rather have new transformations to, which aren't in beta 1.1, so you get my point?

Best answers
yeah but when i know a date then i dont have to search to words that says Beta 1,1 out now or somthing like that. but this is spam... hate it when you cant do a spam thing....

Best answers
The Kaio Ken glow didn't give you a higher powerlvl, did it?
Than my only question is "is it worth all work that needs to be done with the admin_mod?"

Best answers
dont even call it kaioken its called a RED GLOW EFFECT NOTHING MORE

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The reason you don't get that message is because you may not have put yourself into adminmod's database to be an admin. Can you do other admin things like admin_slap (persons name), admin_bury (persons name)?

Best answers
Originally posted by Strife'
dont even call it kaioken its called a RED GLOW EFFECT NOTHING MORE
Well don't get mad at me because I call it Kaio Ken, I didn't make this topic and as you can read, the name of the topic is Kaio Ken :rolleyes: :no: O_O

Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ ProtoriuS
Well if you don't like spam than, and I guess you don't like flaming either, why he f*ck do you start talking about my mom.
So who is the noob again?
you becouse i whas yust setting a example :scared:

and n00b is yust a other word for newbie every say n00b thanks to cs;/

Best answers
read the dev journal of mastasurf it says: if you use the kaioken for to long you can die from it (or something like that)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats just an added feature I think. Adminmod put it in because it is a DBZ based mod.

Best answers
Originally posted by bouwplan
read the dev journal of mastasurf it says: if you use the kaioken for to long you can die from it (or something like that)
he whas yust joking between some pics he said yust joking its yust the glow feature THERE IS NO KAOKEN IN THE GAME OR ADMIN MOD

sory for my yelling

Best answers
you don´t have to yell at me !!! sheesh....:S

i thought that is was a NEW feature in the game..
well can close the treath now thing i gonna start a new thread.. somewhere... where we can say think without spam!!!

Best answers
Originally posted by ssj3 vegitto
you becouse i whas yust setting a example :scared:

and n00b is yust a other word for newbie every say n00b thanks to cs;/
I don't know what your problem is SSJ3 Vegetto, or whatever you call yourself, but I know what n00b is...
And to tell you the truth, I'm no n00b at all.
Played CS for a couple of years and got pretty good at it.

What I was trying to say about the spam and flame has nothing to do with not knowing what it is, I wanted to know where they draw the line because, in my opinion, somethings are a little to harsh...
You can't complain about DMZ for example without getting a warning, but this is an ESF forum and I like the mod better than DMZ, so where else can I post my complaints.
Do you understand what I'm trying to say now?

Best answers
whoever started this thread is a dunce for not paying attention to the text in the dev journal then starting spam ad flaming....who cares anyway about glow GOD ARE YOU 5

Best answers
don't spam here !!! send pm if you want!!! just go back to the jungle, n00b monkey

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom