kaioken

Best answers
I remember reading a post about how Goku's kaioken technique may be implemented, involving a suggestion from a fan. I searched for that thread but unfortunately was not able to find it. I know there are probably more against the kaioken technique than for it, therefore its implementation is all the more delicate a process for the ESF team. As of right now I don't know what the team's plans are for this technique, so I am going to make a small suggestion.

I am aware that many think Goku having this technique would be unbalancing. Allowing him to move at an increased speed before even transforming into a super saiyan would indeed give him an advantage. However, what if you were to enable him this technique once he has reached the 1.75 million power level requirement for transformation into a supersaiyan? It would allow him a *near* super saiyan level speed, and power level assuming that it would be implemented as pcjoe stated before in the post I read(sorry I can't find that post). Basically making kaioken x2 a 1.25 mutiple of base power level, and x10 being perhaps 1.95 mutiple of base power level.(numbers may be off, and this multiplier concept was something I read, and is most definitely not a word for word quote from pcjoe)

I am pretty darn sure that many ESF fans would not mind being able to choose from kaioken and ssj, and of course the normal restrictions to kaioken would be present(limited use only, or eats health, etc.) I for one, would use it as I enjoy using spirit bombs while in normal saiyan form.

Crits are welcome. I thought that this would allow implementation of a cool technique without making it unfair.

--edit:here was the post I spoke of earlier, proof that kaioken has a chance of being implemented. Its just a question of how it gets implemented is all.

http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?threadid=25852

Peace.

--Justin

Best answers
Nice concept BUT ... it's just useless, like once i won't see it happen in the near future and secondly i think if people could choise between kioken en ssj, most will just go ssj.

And ofcourse it will just be another move for GOKU, and it'll advance into goku needs this too hype, yet my feeling at kyoken is still that it is not needed.
not now not ever in my point.

Best answers
Kaioken will not be in ESF the devs have said this on multiple ocasions Kaioken will not be in ESF...

this has been posted a gazzilion times before and rejected a gazzilion times before

Best answers
the simplest (and best way) to implement kai ken is just make it gokus turbo. Give him more of an increase in strength/speed when he uses turbo than the other characters. But this would be pretty damn unbalancing. Goku has enough moves and last thing we need is a STRONGER meha

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom