Kaioken Any Time?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the most unbalanced thing in ESF is when one person is transformed and another hasn't, but that doesn't count because the other person can transform around the same time too. Kaioken, however, would be Goku specific, so unless everyone can use Kaioken (which would be both pointless and stupid) it'll just mess up ESF's current (pretty good) balance.

Best answers
DUde I just told you not to take it as a offence because , for one It wasent ment as a offense , and for second I just whanted to say stop complayning , and don't say something bad about the beta , just encourage them to release it sooner and better beacuse , other duds will make better mode's , I don't know but a friend told me about a mod that is released on UT 2k4 [a rpg with dbz caracters , with UT2k4 engine grafics ]so let them make it because it's the best thing about dbz that a saw until now

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Again you refuse to read.

I wasn't promoting EVM I was stating that other players think theres a void so therefor those people would want it. READ READ READ. You have made your mind up about me without knowing the full details. I have not once complained. I have not once said, "OMG RELEASE IT NOW!!!!!11one!!eleven". The knowledge of what I have said is written down.
I was simply promoting this threads idea that the team wouldnt allow kaioken by calming those others down by stating that those EVM people would create something. Little do you realize I am with the team on this, but you REFUSE to read the full post and get the knowledge of what is typed down and posted on thiese boards as long as they exist.

So yes, I do have a right to feel offenced for false acusations. Let it be known.

Best answers
OK OK OK OK OK , Dude , do you had a big fight in your family . WHAT's WRONG IT ISN'T the end of you're life or mine if I misreaded something , SHiSHI ANd people tell me that i am not so pacient . oooo and by the way , let's not talk about this enymore , here because well get a ban :] sorry dude , anyway take a vacation go play some baseball something because , you're nervs are at the flore duuuuudeeeeee bye b y e

PS . Nothing else to say :]

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Well this thread strayed waaay from the topic. And a team member has spoken, :eek:!

-Closed-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom