Kain hits the forum!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well....due to the fact that everyone says my cel shaded goku sucks, im taking a break from anime, and working on a project with some friends, designed to hone my skillz and make me better. so heres a wip of kain from blood omen 2. the young kain, dont pay attention to the head atm im still working on that, for the most part, the legs and torso are done, so crit away!

heres the referance i am using

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
good ref, but i suggest you follow thier example and not model on the abs >_< they look horrible, plus the shoulders crotch and head are teh sloppiest of teh sloppy,

i thought you were gonna make the kain from that last blood omen game, so when i saw the title i was like wow, someone else is making one (cuz i started one as well a good while back but ive since trashed it)

oh well, that jain should do quite well to when finished, just clean up the waist, shoulders and face and thatll know out most the problems off the bat

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks nuttz, actually the project were working on is for unreal 2k4, its not a mod, were just showcasing, my job is to make kain, young and old (the one your talking about) i hhave to skin them too >_< and janos audren, the map is gonna be the pillars and surrounding area.

thanks a lot for the crits, i wasnt too sure of the abs...so ill take them away now :) its still a wip so the shoulders will be worked on, mmmmm could you maybe draw a polyflow for the crotch? and i told you im working on the head :p

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KAIN! Woohoo. Looks good so far.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hahaha i guess this one might actually be popular...maybe i should finnish my raziel then? :p

edit: before i go to bed, heres the last post....

hehhee kinda looks like liquid snake :p

its still in 2 halves so it looks kinda messed up at the head..

Best answers
the arms bug me for some strange reson <_> add some smoothing groups to his pecs, the model need some work around shoulders and the arms and yes gj so far. nice workage :)

Best answers
I think that the arms need to be smoothed out a bit more, but its looking good at the mo :)

Best answers
HEY GIRRY :D

looks good man, way to go

also...mirai gohan....r u the one i met @ Byond a couple of months ago?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks nice so far, but checking from the ref i think the chest(shoulder) area should be somewhat wider compared to his stumach

**edit**

Mystaxc do you play byond? whats ur key?

Best answers
Looks good so far. Way to go :laff: .

Maybe you should make him for Trunks, and give him the Soul Reaver? Just a suggestion :).

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dude, who the hell said he was making this for ESF? maybe he just makes this to test his moddeling skills

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well...shadow is totally right it is NOT for esf (i guess people will stop coming to this thread now), i already said earlyer in the thread that a few of my friends are making an unreal mod, that isnt gonna be released, just to showcase our abilities...

thanks to everyone for there crits, ill be working on it some more tonight!!! ill update soon :) so check back, and keep the crits coming.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very nice! I was pleased to see a Raziel model in development some time back, and now I am pleased to see a Kain model in development. I think it's coming along well, and I can't way to see future updates. Keep up the good work!

Best answers
Ahh! A model based on the LOK series! Yay! Great work so far, I hope you're planning to give him the Soul Reaver :p.
Dosn't matter if it's for ESF or not, I like seeing people put time into LOK related things, I absolutly love that series.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HES NOT A KANNIABLE RIGHT NOW YAY!!!!!!!!! He's a normal HUMAN!! Anyways back on topic: I really like the model. Keep up the good work

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehehe sorry for lack of updates, im skinmapping him, then ill skin him roughly, then add the armour, and then itll be pretty much done :) (i will be modeling the reaver too...) ill be doing old kain after this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom