🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Shame the charge for the Sokidan (Spirit Ball) was wrong :\

Simply some greatass
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Sweet, looks pretty awful.
HEYYY its ****head. Tell me, how is that by any means "awful" as you put it? Tell me what have you done with your life that isn't awful? These people worked hard to deliver a movie that isn't going to be complete shit and than there always has to be the haters/**** heads. I would pay you 20,000 to do something better with your life, because I predict you have waisted it and you have never really accomplished something truly amazing. It's easy to point out "fault" in others and be completely oblivious to your own faults. Your a grade A student for being blind to your arrogance, and I guarantee when this project is finished you will wish you did something like this in your life time. Rather than melt and be the sub par nobody that you have acclaimed to become.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HEYYY its ****head. Tell me, how is that by any means "awful" as you put it? Tell me what have you done with your life that isn't awful? These people worked hard to deliver a movie that isn't going to be complete shit and than there always has to be the haters/**** heads. I would pay you 20,000 to do something better with your life, because I predict you have waisted it and you have never really accomplished something truly amazing. It's easy to point out "fault" in others and be completely oblivious to your own faults. Your a grade A student for being blind to your arrogance, and I guarantee when this project is finished you will wish you did something like this in your life time. Rather than melt and be the sub par nobody that you have acclaimed to become.
Friendly warning Naturphoenix. While Eon's phrase may come off as crass to you, there is no need to personally insult him like that. Just because he doesn't like the same video as you does not make his life worthless.

Personally, I think for a fan project this looks pretty impressive. This might look great on their demo reels if it doesn't get any commercial response, just like the ESF team. Still looks better than Dragonball Evolution.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm actually kinda looking forward to it. Sure, it'll be pretty bad but I think it'll be entertaining. They didn't really show much in footage anyway, but the fact they got a black dude to be piccolo totally sells it for me.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
This is the best response ever.

For the record everyone, someone got this mad after someone else said a DBZ movie didn't look good. Something tells me you read my post and raged out like the .gif in your sig.

Simply some greatass
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Haha you don't even know rage. I don't own K & K productions so what is it to me? your personality is what bugged me. Americans are arrogant that's all. You got some canadian love, think about it. We beat each other with hockey sticks.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, someone kick his ass off the forum, please. That was seriously uncalled for. We troll and fight all the ******* time, but we don't attack peoples personal lives, kid.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Haha you don't even know rage. I don't own K & K productions so what is it to me? your personality is what bugged me. Americans are arrogant that's all. You got some canadian love, think about it. We beat each other with hockey sticks.
What's it to you? I don't know maybe a paragraph of you being raged about your vegetas. You personally attacked me (even though I work for an NPR affiliate, following my radio aspirations, but hey). Can't really play it off like everything's gravy after you just went ballistic.

Then again, I'm not really helping the situation by replying, so I'll chill out. I'm sure the other Americans who aren't me will appreciate your words, though.

--- edit ---

Yeah, someone kick his ass off the forum, please. That was seriously uncalled for. We troll and fight all the ******* time, but we don't attack peoples personal lives, kid.
It's all good man. I have his post quoted for posterity so even if he edits it everyone can see his reaction to someone saying a DBZ movie looks awful. Which is funny enough.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This movie is obviously no where near what the original DBZ anime or manga was about! Yamacha was too good at what he was doing and Krillin isn't dead yet!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would just like to edge in and state that Canada is located in America.

Carry on, fellas.

Simply some greatass
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I would just like to edge in and state that Canada is located in America.

Carry on, fellas.
...... No words.

--- edit ---

What's it to you? I don't know maybe a paragraph of you being raged about your vegetas. You personally attacked me (even though I work for an NPR affiliate, following my radio aspirations, but hey). Can't really play it off like everything's gravy after you just went ballistic.

Then again, I'm not really helping the situation by replying, so I'll chill out. I'm sure the other Americans who aren't me will appreciate your words, though.

--- edit ---

It's all good man. I have his post quoted for posterity so even if he edits it everyone can see his reaction to someone saying a DBZ movie looks awful. Which is funny enough.
Your personality is what I find funny enough. Hey shoot the messenger for calling you out. Dexter a fictional character a hit t.v series wants no one to see his true colors. You are just plain oblivious to yours, so I will always have the last laugh to everything you say or do. No matter what I will always be a step ahead of you.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm going to go ahead and close this. Last reply was weeks ago, no need to restart this topic just to continue the argument.

Eon is just going to have to live with Natur being a step ahead of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom