K heres a list of the characters that could be in the game not 'should" for personal

Best answers
reasons either. (well some but i will make it fair for every char i will make a LONG list of the coulds.

Good guys:

Tenshinhan
Yamucha

Trunks & Goten

Bad Guys:

Cooler (well theres a model of him)
Brolli

Good guy whys
Tenshinhan:
Tenshinhan has many attacks and has always held his own against the enemies of DBZ (minus buu).
He has these moves:
Shin Ki Kou Ho (Super Tri Beam)
Ki Kou Ho (Tri Beam)
Dodonpa
Splitform

Yamucha:
Yamucha.......well is just a cool char and a long time friend of goku like tenshinhan and has helped out in a few fights but he has always gotten his ass beat =P
He has some good attacks also:
Spirit Bomb (well his spirit bomb is a controled ball like if it were a spirit roaming around)
Kamehameha

Trunks and Goten:
I think these two should be a pair char for these reasons:
1. The barely fight without each other.
2. neither one are a force without both of them.
Now Goten and trunks' transformation could be the fusion, then ssj then ssj3.

Moves while fused:
Super Ghost Kamikaze Attack
Galactica Donut
Kamehameha
Missile Shine ( I forgot what all it was to the move name )

Moves while not fused:
Double Kamehameha
Trunks' move he did durin the Tenkaichi Budokai fight with goten but Goten sits there turns and watches Trunks as he does it.

Bad Guys

Cooler:
Well all the moves of freezer.
His 5th transformation could be equalivent to Freezer's 4th form 100% power.

Brolli:
Brolli is the strongest of all the movie char, He whooped everyone single-handedly by himself.

His moves:
1. A Ki Shield
2. A ki ball that he charges and throws at u and then when it hits u it won't detonate until u hit something.
3. (well since the new melee system has throws :) ) Brolli has a move not a move a UBER CLOTHESLINE. More like a move u charge then release the charge and u fly into the guy and just clothesline him into a wall or the ground.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well brolli will never be in he is a movie char, and movies chars wont be in, same with cooler

Best answers
Id agree with Tienshinhan being added.
He is stronger than Krillin + has more moves too!

The rest of the characters you listed I dont agree.
For Chibi Goten n Chibi Trunks they should/will just add in Gotenks to make up for 2 characters in 1.

Best answers
Brolli should be in i dont care if he is in the movies everyone is in the movies.

Best answers
"everyone is in the movies"

This mod if im not mistaken is off of the DBZ series not movies.

Best answers
and what about the transformations? yamcha and tien have never transformed.......so it would be hard for the ppl who are playing them....

Best answers
tien shud definalty be in, i dont think yamcha shud be in , and piccolo never really "transformed" besides those fusion things and a transformation for tien wud be like throw his cape off or sumthin and power up or sumthin

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-.- the ESF team isnt made of idiots, they will add charecters LATER!

Best answers
Most of us knows that but we like to talk about the possibilities, dont you?

Anyways, yea Tien can just power up, doesnt have to transform at all. I wonder how they will code and animate his Tri Beam attack though haha.

He'd prolly have 1 of the most devastating moves too. His tri beam would hit you from above out of nowhere and its instant after casted. No beams or anything just a big dent into the earth hah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom