Just some psychological clarification o.O

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol... oh. Yea, im guessing that if you listen to music on your PC, then your using WMP or Itunes.

If so, what are the bitrates of the songs that are messing up.
Incase I wasn't clear the first time:
Fire Phoenix said:
Not sure, that song was playing off of google video
This computer is brand new. So right now the only thing on it is WoW, along with the drivers it came with. So I don't know the bit rate. Right now I get my music from google video and youtube.

Best answers
Oh... My bad. I thought that you were listening to music on Itunes or something, and some of the songs would mess up occasionally.

And yes, you were clear the first time.

Now, do you have an old sound card or pair of speakers or headphones lying around? If so, do a swap of the speakers first, then plug your headphones into the integrated audio jack and see if it is still goofing up. If it is, then do a sound card swap.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Gratz on the new pc.

As everyone said, 42 C isn't that bad. I'm idling on 47.8 C atm.

My old sound card (on board) used to make irritating crack sounds all the time. I bought a cheap 6 channel card (for my new sound system) and the problem disappeared. Save on the RAM for now, imo 2 x 1gig Corsairs will run pretty much near anything.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh... My bad. I thought that you were listening to music on Itunes or something, and some of the songs would mess up occasionally.

And yes, you were clear the first time.

Now, do you have an old sound card or pair of speakers or headphones lying around? If so, do a swap of the speakers first, then plug your headphones into the integrated audio jack and see if it is still goofing up. If it is, then do a sound card swap.

Oo you know what, man you're a ****ing genius! I'll just swap out the sound card from my old pc to the new one...wow...i'm dumb =/

Thanks WS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom