Just Curious

Best answers
Hello eveyone ive made a website yesterday and im wondering what every one thinks of it so far im gonna put alot more esf pics on it my own and others and of course other random pics as well
it is just a crap site but im working on it :) give me a rating of 1 -10
and bare in mind its my first attempt at making a website

http://ETisthemodsupreme.com

*Edit: I'm afraid there is no advertising on the forums. *

Best answers
Can I ask if that's like a standard Tripod theme or not? Because that looks just like this other webpages layout. It's not a big deal, but I was just wondering because the other site is a Tripod as well...only green, not pink. Is it?

Best answers
Hehe no the third eye is not real :) and yes its all standard tripod crap for now im making a different layout but its not easy im still learning all of this :) and ill be updating the site all month day to day making a few gifs for it to :) maybe something with that eye :cool: anywho no ones ranking me yet :( well i know its not great or even good but still :)

Best answers
W00t www.ETRocks.com W00t major brownie points for putting that link thats websites hilarious...and back on topic ur website freaked me out with the whole third eye thing...O_O

*edit: Don't advertise*

ET

Best answers
Yes the third eye thing :) i was having alot of fun with adobe Photoshop it came out so smooth i had to put it somewhere :devil: any who Yeah i love the sb emails and all the cartoons on homestarrunner but Still no ranking on my site its freaky yes and its only gonna get worse :devsmile: if i can help it but how good is it for my first attempt :(

Best answers
Originally posted by ArchNemesis
W00t www.ETforgotthislinksoitwas.pwnedbydeverz.com W00t major brownie points for putting that link thats websites hilarious...and back on topic ur website freaked me out with the whole third eye thing...O_O

firstly... today's tuesday... i cant beleive i almost forgot about Strong Bad e-mails o_O. secondly, all though there is many thanks, your not supposed to advertise.

Back to the topic. Decent, needs originality for the temp, but i realise your learning. Thats what my first temps looked like, but with the help of my bro/cuz i picked up and now know Perl and other crap(which they still only know HTML), but thats a different story. Anyhow, that BG music is tedious. At least make it embedded so i can turn it off :D

Best answers
4, tripod, no offence, thats where is started off. u can make better sites with Trelix and still host on tripod. thast the next step up and its an offline builder like a simplified verson of front page. pm me for a link..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom