Just Curious....

Best answers
I was wondering if there was some sorta single player expeirence with this game because i got 56k...well enough said Also how large is the File(like Mb's) cause if im gonna dl a file i dont want it to last 3 days anywayz thx in advance and once i get Cable im looking forward to killinf u all online ;) !

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm on 56k and it took me around 9 hours to download the file. My advice is to get a download manager like Getright or NetVampire, and start downloading it before you head off to bed.

Be sure to get the download manager just in case the download times out, that's a pain in the ass!

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is no single player specifically, but if you lag too much online, you could always grab a bot and play on Lan. Especially while you're trying to learn the ropes.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you don't want to download the file yourself, you can always get a friend with a broadband connection to download the file and burn it onto a CD for you. That's what I did when I first found ESF, I was on 56k at the time. ;)

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
your ping with a 56k will be horrible. your ping will be from 200-400. its hard to keep if with the other players with a faster connection, if youre new to esf. i used to have a 56k, so i would know. :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom