Just bored thread

Best answers
its the holidays and its so boring i started actually contemplating DBZ

some things: could the fused hybrid of 2 beings who did the fusion dance then do the fusion dance with another already fused person?

At the very end of DBZ u see Pan for the first time coming back to goku from her flight around the world. She is a complete weakling yet goku says 'shes the strongest person in our family at the moment' - BS! she cant go ssj and it was her first flight.

I was thinking of a lot more but forgot as i was typing.... i have the memory span of a goldfish

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
/me lix eveyone but hibiki

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Are you saying you'd prefer..

Pan: Goku, I love you.

Goku: Weakling! You're not worthy of the Son name! Out of my sight or I'll blast ya!

Best answers
me

and YOU GOT HOLIDAYS NOW?!?!?!UNFAIR :cry: mine is on thursday nearly there

Best answers
weird....i always think its strange when i read about someone from a different country than usa saying 'holidays' cuz here its just like....summer vacation, or spring break, or just vacation =)
cuz holidays here is kinda only seen as a specific 'holiday' like christmas or easter or something. i understand it and everything, just think its cool =)
ok, back on subject. the half saiyans half humans like gohan and trunks...r they more powerful cuz their blood line is split? cuz i remember they went ssj a lot earlier than goku or vegeta ever did and gohan defeated cell, not goku [yeah yeah i know goku 'helped' with the kamehameha] but i was thinking, does it get stronger when diluted, kinda like something i heard about the potency of a solution getting higher with each dilution...does anyone know what the hell im talking about?

Best answers
i started my holiday today and im bored already, all i can do is sleep and talk to people on the phone or messenger :( but lookin forward to christmas :)

Scruffie

S
Damn you kidney munchers!

I want to be on Holiday already, but nooooooo I have to wait till Friday! Tittybiscuits!

;(

Best answers
aaah finally holiday, cut of my hair, kinda look like old gohan now. maybe if i try a kamehameha now it will work for some totally stupid reason. KAA-MEEE-HAAAAA-MEEE-HHAAAaaaaaa..... "sigh"

Best answers
*Sitting around on his PC*

huh what?

*Dodges Dantes really unpretictable Kamehameha*

:p

Well on my holidays im watching DBGT videos and i got a few things to say.

Hmm i wonder why in GT pan never whent SSJ....
I mean male saiyans arent the only ones that can go SSJ.

How did goku get his pants back when he went from Golden Ozaru to SS4?

Vegeta said once a saiyans hair is groun it wont grow any more..
How DID he get that mustache...?

Goten and Trunks almost fused to kill Ozaru bebi..Why did goku felt selfish and asked for all their enery isnted?

I thought Pilaf was dead...

I thought Master Roshi was dead...

Pan is 14? she looks 7 to me....

Cell absorbed goku?!?!

Chi-Chi made Chibi Goku cry.....

why didnt goten go look for the dragonballs insted of pan...
we would have seen more gotenks action..

Well thats one F***ed GT right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom