just advertising the coolest site ever

Best answers
Hi. I am pretty much new to these forums but not new to forums myself. I come from DragonMod Z and DragonMod Central. I thought I would Advertise My site (DragonMod Central) Because pretty soon here we will be opening a place for the ESF mod. If you dont know what DragonMod Central is, then i will tell you. We are basicly a place where you can get Model packs, Map Packs, and find out the latest news on Dragonball Z Mods. So far we only deal with DragonMod Z, but we have a new Webmaster working on A ESF page for people like you that play ESF.
if you really are intrested
http://www.flagrun.net/dmcentral/
Peace

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey Trevor!

Welcome to the ESF forums.

Remeber me from the hideous Ki and Religeon topics, LOL? :p

Best answers
ya the good old days of the DMZ forum /me looks at the roof and remembers the day. As a small tear appears in my eye.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ure lucky no one has really replied to this yet, but I guess people would show u more respect cuz ure on the DMZ team!! (Arent u?)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ermmm dm central... why do they advertise here?

Best answers
umm i really dont know the DMZ team they arent really as cool as ours

and i like spins site more but your site has all the models in one DL *hint hint*SPIN

anyway i still really never got DMZ since i first played it a year and a half ago its combo system really isnt reliable good idea though and it crashes when you PS with a super kamehame's

Best answers
RED SAIYAN OWNZ DRAGON MOD CENTRAL (and btw dont advertise ur site here man)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
dude both site AINT in competitions its just fan site. (big fan site).

Best answers
Ya, I am on the DMZ Team. I administrate the Forums. But trust me, DMCentral will be kickin ass when then get there ESF page up. But we need to get our ESF's to work before this happens. I posted the problem I am having in "Coding/Buggs" and the topic will be "Start up Problem" or something like that.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Trever please add me to your Icq or Aim list. Check my profile for details

Best answers
Phht, ESF should have been the first thing you put up on that site.

I like DMC tho!

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No bashing DMZ!

If you don't like it, bash it elsewhere. That's why god created PM's, ICQ and AIM.

/me baps Porunga.

Best answers
I thought its spam if someone only post 1-5 words so i think u should write a bit more than just DMZ rules...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by 4xMega-Saiyajin
I thought its spam if someone only post 1-5 words so i think u should write a bit more than just DMZ rules...

its not a rule u have to post a certain mumber of words, whoever told u that does not know what he/she is on about, the rule is not to post S-P-A-M this thread is a welcomeing thread to travor, and ppl who want to welcome him, say "welcome" ok?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well... ermm i talked to the modelers of dm central, the thing that is strange is.

-they like dmz cuz its more anime.
-they skin more anime

esf is more in the realism, the skin are not made of 8 colors.
they are better in skin, so if dm central makes stuff for esf, it will look too anime for it , right?

oh well lol.. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom