Just a friendly question, Not impatient or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Surprised this thread is still open, to be honest.

You have only been waiting since 2010?! You say you are patient?
Pfft, get to the back of the line, there are still many people even in front of me.
^ Don't worry there's no-one in front of you; we all moved on when WoW got released

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Surprised this thread is still open, to be honest.

^ Don't worry there's no-one in front of you; we all moved on when WoW got released

YOu ever get back to relearning the backflip?

Best answers
Alpha being released = people whats left of this comunity will play for 1 hour, leave, bich about bugs and ask to hurry up and release the full version.

Only that you are wrong. What happened last time doesnt mean it will happen again. Release alpha, make a thread for bug reporting. name the ESF final file to SUPER ALPHA WITH BUGS. ONLY FOR TESTING. and we all are happy.

But hey you devs are doing this for you right? Not for us. So who cares realy. Im done...
Raven confirmed this many times, he dosen't care about community... Maybe ESF-Final SVN version will make this project more open, but devs don't have enough network bandwidth...

Best answers
Raven confirmed this many times, he dosen't care about community... Maybe ESF-Final SVN version will make this project more open, but devs don't have enough network bandwidth...
Maybe ESF-Final SVN version WOULD make this project more open.

Discord Member
Best answers
They took a poll a couple or a few years ago rather the community wanted an Early build with patches to add in maps and character or a Single release with everything and guess what, the Single release had the highest votes. So, unless they take another poll, its going to stay a single release. This thread is just another one that has been answered time and time again, no matter how you word it. You are basically asking them "why haven't you released it yet" rather you are asking for a early build or a later build, Its still the same question.
And I also remember that pole having a miraculous 50 votes added in the span of 1 minute all to do the single release after the double stage release was winning by a landslide. I also remember people saying that was completely legit ... 50 votes added for 1 single release in under a minute .... definitely VERY believable.

but on another note. Game looks awesome. keep up teh good work! i hope the graphics are comparable with new age stuff once it does come out.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And I also remember that pole having a miraculous 50 votes added in the span of 1 minute all to do the single release after the double stage release was winning by a landslide. I also remember people saying that was completely legit ... 50 votes added for 1 single release in under a minute .... definitely VERY believable.

but on another note. Game looks awesome. keep up teh good work! i hope the graphics are comparable with new age stuff once it does come out.
And ill say it again. Thaqt vote had nothing to do with our decision. We didnt care for its outcome, because all it was was gathering information on what the community thought. Basically that entire thread was meant and used in the internal discussion about the topic. So its outcome was totaly irrelevant for us because the goal was gathering information, not forming an opinion. Meaning no one on the dev team had any reason or motive to do anything like that.

Enishi, if raven really didnt care about the community, would he create EVM and ECX? He is the rason why you have SSJ3 in ESF 1.2.3

And quite honestly he is missunderstood. Its not that he doesnt care about the community, its that he doesnt think the noisy people of the community matter. Meaning people who talk and complain a lot simply get ignored by his radar. But he is probably one of the first people to talk to others on the TS channel.

As for the whole SVN thing. Thats what we have for the internal build. But lets face it, we are not doing another open beta and thats final.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SVN would be nice, a Community made game. An Open Source.
Thats what ZEQ2-lite is doing, not what we are doing. And all the updates to ZEQ2-lite are in form of character packs, not actual game updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom