Just a friendly question, Not impatient or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Force Pit Member
Best answers
Don't listen to them, they are lying. They got 90% of the game complete, they just enjoy posting pictures and videos and looking at the comments reading "RELEASE IT ALRADEHHHHH" or "RELEASE OR I KILL U #YOLOOOO" and so on.

They just enjoy the sense of power and that they can piss people off at will.

<3 dev team.

Best answers
Don't listen to them, they are lying. They got 90% of the game complete, they just enjoy posting pictures and videos and looking at the comments reading "RELEASE IT ALRADEHHHHH" or "RELEASE OR I KILL U #YOLOOOO" and so on.

They just enjoy the sense of power and that they can piss people off at will.

<3 dev team.
90.2%*

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Just another "ask to for release" thread. Just shut the crap up, it come's when it ready. It's close, it's almost there. Just let it be.

Best answers
like i dont really post on this fourm but i have been keeping my eye on this game and nnk for years which is why its hard for me to believe that you dont have at least 2 complete characters and 1 complete stage. I mean that goku and vegeta look pretty complete and that cell map.

Best answers
Alpha being released = people whats left of this comunity will play for 1 hour, leave, bich about bugs and ask to hurry up and release the full version.

Only that you are wrong. What happened last time doesnt mean it will happen again. Release alpha, make a thread for bug reporting. name the ESF final file to SUPER ALPHA WITH BUGS. ONLY FOR TESTING. and we all are happy.

But hey you devs are doing this for you right? Not for us. So who cares realy. Im done...

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
like i dont really post on this fourm but i have been keeping my eye on this game and nnk for years which is why its hard for me to believe that you dont have at least 2 complete characters and 1 complete stage. I mean that goku and vegeta look pretty complete and that cell map.
We dont. The most complete characters ATM are Trunks and Vegeta. Both of which are still missing big parts of their higher tier forms. Goku is a close third with missing animations and weird effects. Cell games is not finished as it has a lot of areas with UVW issues and so on. What you would get is a laggy game with barely working beams and characters that are missing animations and an incomplete HUD.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alpha being released = people whats left of this comunity will play for 1 hour, leave, bich about bugs and ask to hurry up and release the full version.

Only that you are wrong. What happened last time doesnt mean it will happen again. Release alpha, make a thread for bug reporting. name the ESF final file to SUPER ALPHA WITH BUGS. ONLY FOR TESTING. and we all are happy.
If you're referring to my post, that isn't necessarily what I said. I never said that that everyone in this community would play for an hour and then go back to being unhappy. I said that the vocal ones who consistently complain about ESF would do this, and I can almost guarantee that it would happen with at least two people off the top of my head.

Your idea for the alpha wouldn't really matter, because people would ignore the name and still complain. It doesn't matter how you name it, how much you explain that it's Alpha and that it will be improved, there will always be people who will go back to being unhappy and complain after a certain amount of time. It's just not worth it.

Last edited:
Best answers
We dont. The most complete characters ATM are Trunks and Vegeta. Both of which are still missing big parts of their higher tier forms. Goku is a close third with missing animations and weird effects. Cell games is not finished as it has a lot of areas with UVW issues and so on. What you would get is a laggy game with barely working beams and characters that are missing animations and an incomplete HUD.
With such development speeds we all can forget about mod release for next 4 years...
P.S.
btw game looks like another ECX mod with better graphics:-/

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
With such development speeds we all can forget about mod release for next 4 years...
P.S.
btw game looks like another ECX mod with better graphics:-/
Considerring ECX is a mod for ESF. How so?

Best answers
that is realy realy sad news... so long in development and not even close to release :( Im sorry but I don't know who would play this game in 2020...

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Lol, well if it's that long, im pretty sure they ALL would stop working on it... But by that time, i would probably play for like 2-4 hour's ish checking everything out and prob just quit xD lol unless there players on then thats another story.

Best answers
Seriously, how would they finsh the game if they barely have any character modelers. Im not sure what else is missing, but I would guess that they also needer experienced programmers, and those are really hard to find and make them work on the game for free. So actually, if you really care about the game, and you cant help them yourselves then you can find people who are willing to help. I did the exact same ghing with the other dbz project Zed-u

Best answers
Yea loock clear...
We play Esf Final in 2020, thanks for this news.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
They need to go on website's and actually look for modeler's who would love to help, I mean that's what i would do atleast, maybe offer a few bucks, and yeah.

Best answers
They need to go on website's and actually look for modeler's who would love to help, I mean that's what i would do atleast, maybe offer a few bucks, and yeah.
Please tell me you're not serious! !
Think about what you said that one more time and you will find it kinda silly.
Some people may have problems with thinking so let me do the thinking for them.
The Esf-team are people who lives exactly like every ordinary person, they work hard to survive the day with enough money, but gues what, they happened to have a talent at game making and thought it was fun. Everybody has a hobby, it may be soccer, basketball, swimming etc. The people in the Esf-team started to make a game and made it really awesome. How would other people feel if they were exercising their hobby and a loser wanted them to pay money for si they could get better, while they would work as hard if they didn't pay anything.
what I want to say is, Esf-team doesnt have to pay anyone any money, if anybody else want to help, they can pay other pros to help the team.

Best answers
I wouldn't even bother to keep making the mod. Because you know... World war 3 is around the corner.

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Been waiting for 1.3 since I'm playing this mod. You should be already happy for what you got and what you get. The team is working on the mod for free while game companies are playing with thousands of dollars. In the mean time, the people working on this mod also grew with the time. They also have jobs, girlfriends maybe even wife and kids. I can imagine how busy their lives could be. Take a girlfriend for as an example leave alone the rest I mentioned. You guys have clearly no idea how it is to create such a mod. The potw's speaks enough. Get your asses from that desk and get a girlfriend with who you can spend some time instead of nagging in here.

I thank the team and other contributers who helped to make this happen in my younger years.

3D Animator and Rigger!!!
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Judging by what appears to be an EXTREMELY low post count for somebody who has been a member for over 10 YEARS tells me that you arent a very active member, I never said hurry up or anything I am just saying if there's an oppurtunity to release an alpha build then take it, the people have waited a long time. I still hold my statement, i am very patient. But it also comes down to common sense, why tease everyone on youtube, facebook and mod database with all these promotional videos and images and no sign of release date or demo/alpha?? Go and look at every comment on the videos, majority of people ask "whens it coming out?" And usually followed by an annoyed member/moderator saying "uh, when they want to release it stop asking"
The first thing that comes to mind when seeing a video like the 2011 xmas trailer is 'wow when can i play that' so they go google the name and find out they need to fork out 10 dollars or so for half life just to play it, and they did. We all did.
To me its teasing a hungry dog with meat.
Just because someone doesnt post, doesn't mean they aren't active. Considering the types of topics popping up in the last few years,not counting during releases and after which were plenty on the topic of current content released and worth posting about, just maybe those topics aren't worth bothering with because they are questions that have been answered over 9000 times. Others are just rather redundant posting just to post, kinda like this one. Or about something even more pointless. You are rather young I take it by your posts, as I have been with ESF since before they were ESF. I think I'm one of the very VERY few real veterans remaining waiting for this to release. This is not my first account with ESF, the first one was lost long ago and had to make a new one.

They took a poll a couple or a few years ago rather the community wanted an Early build with patches to add in maps and character or a Single release with everything and guess what, the Single release had the highest votes. So, unless they take another poll, its going to stay a single release. This thread is just another one that has been answered time and time again, no matter how you word it. You are basically asking them "why haven't you released it yet" rather you are asking for a early build or a later build, Its still the same question.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom