Just a few ideas to kick around.

Best answers
I think it would be cool if some of the Namek maps had equal playability underwater as they do on the surface. Like in the show, they had caves and hidden places among other things. Also, if this idea were to be implemented, it would be nice to have some sort of power sense that Goku and the other ESF's had, so that they can sense people who might be above the water surface in the air, and vice versa. I've also wondered if you might consider adding more characters a few versions down the line. I think it might be a kick to play as people like the Ginyu Force, or like Napa. (You all know he'd be funny :p) Also, I'd like to comment on the new melee system, I was at first negative toward it, but it seems to be much more fair if you learn how to properly use it. Sure I ping a 30 and could whip alot of people before, but it's nice to have a challenge now, so I give it a thumbs up. :) I'm not to keen on some of the new sounds though, so that might be a debateable topic for the community. As for the overall gameplay, it's great, I've gotten 3 of my pals playing it since 1.0 and another after 1.1. Keep up the good work, cuz you surely have a winner. (Also, first comment out of my friends mouth was "Well it doesn't look crappy, so it must have had at least SOME work put into it." Keep in mind this was before he started playing.)

Best answers
When will there be more characters e.g Tien and the rest of the Z fighters, Andriod's, Ginyu Force, Nappa and Radditz.

The list could go on.

So does anyone know?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there is something called a scouter:rolleyes:

new characters will be in when the ones that are currently in are done

and the "new" melee system is now scraped and a true melee
system is being made for 1.2

and if u dont like the sounds replace them

that simple

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom