Jumping!

Best answers
Originally posted by -[GF]-Porunga
I think he meant will it take of more Ki than the last.

Okay, if you don't want to get rid of the flying taking off more Ki, you have got a good reason, but I don't believe they complained about jumping being hard. Although, feel free to shoot me down here.

Couldn't you make it that flying take off Ki only when you've got a really low Ki level? Or maybe It would just take you down a little lower, the more it takes off. Y'know, instead of the sudden stop and fall thing. I hate that. A warning would be nice.
Well, I think it's common sense that a "Power" Jump will take more energy than a normal Jump. Normal jumping does not take a lot of ki at all, in fact you might not even notice it. If you spam the Power Jump you'll notice some ki loss though. I don't think this will become a big issue. Everything for the Beta has been upped in ki usage considerably. Besides that, when do you really see them jumping at all in the show anyways :p

I agree, a warning would be nice but it's not top priority at the moment. It's one of those "touch ups" we'll include later on :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by [ESF]nighthawk

Besides that, when do you really see them jumping at all in the show anyways :p
in the mystic gohan vs super buu (with SSJ3 gotenks and piccolo) battle gohan did a fair bita jumpin, but yeah there ain't exactly a great deal of it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom