Jump System

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
$sj Goku said:
I dont know if anyone has noticed this but if you press jump while shooting a beam the beam does a slight curve upwards or downward.
Been like that since 1.0

and if your holding jump when a beam hits the ground you "beam jump"
That was implanted into 1.1

Well what if you were to beam at the ground and you held forward..

an instead of the beam crashing into the ground it would surf the ground... kind ride over it?(including mountains) and while doing this you could turn it around an all of that while it was "surfing the ground". I think if this was added you could pull off more suprising beam attacks

another thing.. when you beaming and you want to turn the beam around you have to turn your screen completely around.. leaving you VERY vulnerable to attacks..

INsteady of turning your screen all the way around to beam.. why not just press the back arrow to have the beam turn around and from there you can look right to have the beam go right.. or look left to have the beam go left
And i dont realy like the surf the ground idea. It just makes you able to be less carefull when shooting off beams.

As for the turn around. Thats kinda useless. In case you didnt notice. The beam goes at the exact same spot you are looking at. If you add that youd have to remake the whole beam system. Also the beams would become harder to use. And just how would you plan to hit anything if you make it like that. You turn around while shooting to see what you are aiming at >.>

Best answers
okz look.. with the beam system now there is no way you can shoot at someoen and if you miss turn the beam around and hit them when they are moving...

My idea is about the same where ever you look the beam will go except there is 1 bonus feature..

if you hold back the beam does a somewhat sharp turn-around..

and from now there the beam goes in the direction you look but its coming towards you instead of away from you..

this would allow you to hit a person flying at you from from behind.. it would also lead to more accurate beaming in my opinion...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom