Judge in the mix!

Best answers
Nopt bad Judge but I tihnk you should use more.. 'vibrant' beats.. These seem abit bland and aren't so alive.. If you'd like I could recommend some for upcoming beats. Foggy - In Your Eyes, New hit the beat for this is awsome..

Retired
Best answers
hmm half an hour, my download is really fast but my upload just sux :p hooray for cable modem :)

Best answers
hey Judge what are the last 2 songs called???

CrTz:the song is great but the intro isn't all that great but nice job anyway... :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not bad at all man, a little bland for me, but your transitions were pretty nice, the first one was kind of iffy, but still smooth. I'm into more fast paced techno, but that was still pleasing to the ear, good job man.

Retired
Best answers
thanks guys :)

oh and the songs are called:

Paul van Dyke - Nothing But You (PVD Radio Mix)
4 Strings - Diving (Cosmic Gate Remix)
DJ Sammy - Sunlight (Pulsar Remix)
Delerium - Silence (Airscape Remix)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats damh good but I would like something more rough but any way damh good I meen hell I can't do that I like programming more.
OK nice work and you should realy work hard and become a DJ is you want to cuz you can.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, heard that one tons of times and it's in my mp3 playlist permanently. Make more, seriously.

Retired
Best answers
haha thanks guys, I might make more cuz I have some tracks that I would love to have in a mix :)

i'll update this thread when I have another mix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom