Jon Stewart > Fox News

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[video=youtube;GqHoTp4xfbA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqHoTp4xfbA[/video]

The video skips over a part where Bernie Goldberg starts generalizing the Comedy Central Network and Jon Stewarts audience. To which, even Bill O'Reilly had to call him out for being a hypocrit.

All in all, Jon Stewart - 2 Fox News - 0

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That man has the greatest job in the world.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats one thing I have always liked about stew BEEF,

he isnt just a funny guy in a suit, he can hold his own with the big dogs and usually come out ahead.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Never really watched this show, but I instantly went out to find information and explanations regarding the travesty of the South Park episode 201 censorship, left a nice fat comment on the blog of the extremists who sent them death threats, and found a video of Stuart giving his support. And I gotta say, I like the guy, he sounds like he's got his **** together. I'll not deny, my confidence in the renewed nerve of the American media, since the last South Park episode regarding this subject has been in circulation forever now, was pretty shaken. I was little else but stunned to see Comedy Central didn't have the balls to stand resolute behind one of their biggest shows, especially when their social satire makes some pretty fine, topical points.

Either way, I'm keeping on eye on his show. Seeing that sectors of the media exist that are genuinely concerned with telling the facts, and calling out the bull**** while not being boring about it, it does me a lot of personal good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom