Joe almighty

Best answers
I was on one of the main ESF server when I first saw Pc joe , he is pretty darn good. Also night shade was there, he isn't half bad either , well heres some screen shots.

He hit me , my beam hits him , everyone wins. But when I respawn he trew me around like a rag doll.:fight:

In this one Pc joe and night shade are going at it , this was great to watch. O_O

Best answers
and ping.

because if u have 500 ping u cant play because of serverside connection thingy. then u wait 2 seconds until block, kick or swoop. and until your character faces the way u want it lasts 1 second.

joe, in the team of esf which has sum servers, will obviously have better connection so he has an advantage

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeesh, why don't you just make a shrine for him :rolleyes: :D

we all know joe pwnz!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Me and pc joe was suppose to be fighting but my pc was broken.Damn me and pc joe had a bet.I said i could beat him.But never had the chance:cry: Nightshade stole my battle.Guess ill fight pc joe when my pc is fixed

I fought nightshade on my server he isnt that hard and i was a noob when beat me.I really want to fight joe

Best answers
i not hard you say? man i should stop going easy on people. *sighs* oh well me and joe was doing the owning everyone gave up on joe and went after me :(

Best answers
i wanna play joe and nightshade....i went 256 and 35 once is that good enuff to challenge you plzzzzz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom