Jedi Outcast!!! Woot!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
damn this game rocks!!!!!!

talk about it here!!

(i know lots of the codes for **** (like hacking people apart :D and.........doubble lightsaber "darth maul style")

also if any of u have jk2 i reccomend downloading the "Ladder" map

its pure 100% lightsaber extacy

http://www.massassi.net/levels/files/1959.shtml

(ps get the one with music.... it adds alot to the fun :D )

Lid

L
Hibiki, what your JK2 name? I wanna know so i can kill u over and over

Best answers
i would duel anyone here. non force. *cause drain is gay :-(*

Best answers
Hibiki

there is already a jk2:jo tread so read next time like u tell noOBs to do it. yes it rocks so cool i would kill u all i am that VaMp][r3 Jel)i...Jel)i force power fused with the vampires strenght and coolness so na

Retired
Best answers
i always grab people and throw them off an edge ;) but drain is very gh3y i agree. its for the weak.

Best answers
Drain is kewl, although I've never used it. It teaches you to play the game without using force.

Best answers
i hate drain but i do agree with judge grap is awsome i always throw them off if anyone wants to fight me my jk2 name is cold jedi

Best answers
is this game 1st person or 3rd person?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
both and my name is Hibiki when i play....

i use lightsabers only (heavy stance... i would use desanns but u cant in multi :( ).. and force lots of force...

Best answers
i will look for you guys on jedi. my name is NightShade on there if ya find me good luck heh

Lid

L
Drain is for idiots, it makes the game impossible, and lags everyone... Drain shouldn't even be in the game, u see all the other dark force abilities in the movies (Grip by Vader, lightning by the emperor, er... i dunno about the last one)... all i know is Drain is ****, and lags peeps so while u have no force they can sabre u while ur stuck in lag :(

Lid

L
BTW: I'm an Aussie, i play always on EXi server, i use only lightsabre and i'm a dueller, i spend half my time duelling people :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
really u can? hmm... oh well i still rule at dueling :D

and grip has to be the best power in the game... :p

btw im not really an aussie i live in califioria

Lid

L
gah @ Hibiki u lying SOB :)

BTW: Grip rules, but lame drainers make it impossible, and lightning has it's fun points :)

Best answers
i only use light saber for one because it rocks adn u defect but i wish other people would only use it as well cause them sniping suxros and i play on testra sever

Retired
Best answers
hehe i like push and pull aswell, and i use grab when i play team FFA aswell ;) i just hold someone while the others sabbers him :p

and i like push you can just push someone of and edge, and if someone uses grip on me, and puts me over and edge and when i know i'm dying..i just use Pull :) and pull him with me..lol very funny :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
for the snipers use force see level 3 make it so u can dodge bullets just like on the matrix... :D (no bull**** u can do it)

also in single player type "thereisnospoon" and u go into bullet time for a short peirod of time (and it dosnt use force power :D )

Best answers
I just got this game today and man is it so awsome! Does anyone know how to get lightsaber early?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom