Use Original Voices for moves

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm u said i was wrong but tep was right but i said the exact same thing as tep...

Best answers
I never said you where wrong, basically i turned this whole things onto you as well because i have seen you do very similar flames, which i personaly find unfair the people who have no been on these forums to know about every thing that has hapened in the last 6 months. But what ever, its cool. Just like the pot calling the kettle black. ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i prefer something i can understand, and the english voices sound more beefy

and hibiki do you know what the correct translation is for special beam cannon?

ultrassj_vegeta

U
um theres like a couple of voices i'v heard for dbz an stuff.... first u got the jap voices... womanly... but i can stand them as long as the game still kicks ass as it will im sure..... the english ones... da best.. .an those cheap american dubs or sumfin.. that say saiyan with the long vowel sound of I..... its really annoying.. and they sound likes stupid surfies......

Sound Artist
Best answers
Once you go jap you never go back. But seriously, they picked woman because of their pitch in their voices. Japanese actors also put effort into their work. They get a lot more respect over seas. Here it's just "Ugh UGghh Ughh" ..i can't believe im making minimun wage.... er... "I am the prince of all saiyans!".

Best answers
I'm sorry but i think i will have to agree that the english ones are best, and i have heard many translations, even spanish, which is also beefy. I think i prefer the english voices because they sound more heroic, more masculine where they should be, they apply a more realistic look on how men & women sound. I mean you can't be serious.....jap sounds like little girls fighting, unfortuneatly it doesn't matter how much effort is put into something like that, they still sound like *** little women. English all the way, if the jap was better i would say, i don't mind reading ;) :p

ultrassj_vegeta

U
the ugh is just put in to like cut out the swearin an stuff isn it..... but i like the voices beta..... acting is good in english ain it??? like wen vegeta is majin... he was soo sweet there.. chris sabat or sumfin.. his voice rox for vegeta

Best answers
Yea english rox, suposedly in beta you can chose though so i guess this problem is solved

Best answers
Originally posted by L33T ha4or
yeah i prefer something i can understand, and the english voices sound more beefy

and hibiki do you know what the correct translation is for special beam cannon?
Masansakanpo or something like that :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom