J-Dude, don't click this thread, you'll be outraged, save yourself the trouble.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why? They probably have tongues. I'd imagine they'd taste similar to other fish, they may look odd but they're still fish.
:|
I thought there isn't much of their kind... :(
What if they perish? :/
It'll be boring. No more of that fish.
Basically:
No more of this fish
No more of those birds
No more of these worms
No more of these ******s
|______ ____________ |
\/
No more humans.
WTF?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Deep sea creatures are always pretty unusual, adapting down there sounds like fun. I'd take the fish over Spore, it'll keep me entertained for more than a few hours.
It says they live in shallow waters.

---------- Double Post below was added at - 10:24 PM has been merged with this post created - 10:22 PM at ----------

I think Spore does more damage than this... the fish isn't walking out of the water.
I didn't say it didn't walk out of water, it uses its fins to walk in the water rather than swim :x

There is already a fish that walks on land: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walking_fish

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

---------- Double Post below was added at - 10:24 PM has been merged with this post created - 10:22 PM at ----------

I didn't say it didn't walk out of water, it uses its fins to walk in the water rather than swim :x

There is already a fish that walks on land: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walking_fish
That's truly evolving XD

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I always found the whole evolutionary vs creationism debates funny. Eventually you always hear that there are no transitionary animals, while every animal around us is one.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:|
I thought there isn't much of their kind... :(
What if they perish? :/
It'll be boring. No more of that fish.
Basically:
No more of this fish
No more of those birds
No more of these worms
No more of these ******s
|______ ____________ |
\/
No more humans.
WTF?
Oh boohoo, there's hundreds if not thousands of aquatic species we have yet to even discover. If one of the species perishes because I was hungry, so be it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh, you guys fail at baiting.

So, this is...new? I'm pretty sure I've heard of fish with floor-treading limbs before. I really can't say I'm surprised this is in Australia, that place is where EVERY freaky thing grows up. Especially every freaky thing with the capacity to kill it's neighbor with a neurotoxin. Have you heard of the ants there? Vindictive little bastards, they wait in trees and LITERALLY drop onto and attack people and animals that walk underneath them with stingers that can send a human being to the hospital on it's own.

As to evolution or whatever, I've long decided it doesn't really matter. If that's what happened, whatever. Doesn't mean it wasn't guided or directed, where I sit. The existence of a singularly powerful multidimensional conscious entity and the evolutionary process of living creatures are not mutually exclusive if you ask me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was going to photoshop Darwin in some clouds looking down on the Earth... but decided it was too much effort. Sigh.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Meh, you guys fail at baiting.

So, this is...new? I'm pretty sure I've heard of fish with floor-treading limbs before. I really can't say I'm surprised this is in Australia, that place is where EVERY freaky thing grows up. Especially every freaky thing with the capacity to kill it's neighbor with a neurotoxin. Have you heard of the ants there? Vindictive little bastards, they wait in trees and LITERALLY drop onto and attack people and animals that walk underneath them with stingers that can send a human being to the hospital on it's own.

As to evolution or whatever, I've long decided it doesn't really matter. If that's what happened, whatever. Doesn't mean it wasn't guided or directed, where I sit. The existence of a singularly powerful multidimensional conscious entity and the evolutionary process of living creatures are not mutually exclusive if you ask me.
Oh if only you had listened to me.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My bad, I assumed seafloor meant the bottom of the sea rather than the shelves. The scary thing is that apparently they can even manage it on land.

PK, millions of species have died before humans were even around. It's the way evolution works, if a species is redundant it doesn't survive. Not that I'm not for saving them, if human intervention threatens them we really should protect them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is one fish. Think of all the species we've already wiped out because of deforestation in South-America? Ethically, a whole lot of people are responsible for that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, not only that but I heard something about some oil.....

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I resent this, I am not a freaky thing.

Pre-emptive shut up to everyone.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you're not a freaky thing, what the hell was that act last night!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom