Ive lost all faith in webcaming LMAO!!!

Best answers
That has to be the most disgusting thing I've seen in a long time. Thanks a lot.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
man ... some people are so dum that its actually scary ... thats the kind of people i never want to meet lol

Best answers
LOL me and meh friends are laughing like hell right now that was just plain stupid of him...i mean comon he poured syrp on his nipples to try and impress some guys that he thought was girls online?!?!lol ive seen some crazy stuff in my life time but this one takes the cake :rolleyes:

Best answers
Oh... my... god... People like that still excist or are they just concentrated in texas?

Well, another one bites the dust... um... syrup... AAAAH! >_<

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
that is one of the funniest things ive ever read.
this could in fact be the stupidest person alive.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not only is it funny, that guy is even uglier then the hunchback of the notredame, geez, with a face like that i would not even bother to bye a webcam, now this guy poses naked and covers his torso with syrp. How pathetic can a man become.

You know, i downloaded eyeball once, that place is filled with people like this dude, desperate, ugly and looking for a sexdate(no mather who or what it is). I got rid of eyeball after 3 hours, and all i have to say is, good riddance

Best answers
Gonadz said:
Oh... my... god... People like that still excist or are they just concentrated in texas?
Texas? I resent that.

Best answers
lol to be a highschooler again. hehe reminds me of my friend who whipped his pants off to try impress this girl. Sigh like it ever works. But syrup on the nipples, that takes the cake.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAAAAA ROFL

How pathetic can you get? :laff:

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Due to obscene content in some of the text in the posted link, I've edited the link out. We have a plethora of younger forum users who should not be seeing that kind of language unless allowed to, and since I can't assume they are allowed to, link edited..... If you want to talk about akwardly posted "relationship" ads, do it elsewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom