I've just sgined up for the europian World of Warcraft closed beta test.

Anyone else who signed up?

• Yes, i actually have.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, but i will sign up sometime soon.

• No, i don't share your interest.

• Total voters
The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was wondering if there are more people who did.

Tox

Best answers
I'm more excited about the Dawn of wars beta, but alas i'm not a fileplanet subscriber so i can't take part.

Might look into this though.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I already signed up :/, meh I hope to get a reply :) 9Which is 1,12% chance :p)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Though it would be sweet to be selected, right ?

Best answers
OMG I miss WOW *cries* I still walking funny from that bs :(

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NightShade said:
OMG I miss WOW *cries* I still walking funny from that bs :(
yeah i remember that, you posted some screens and someone narked, you were very angr3h

Best answers
I signed up, and I live in America. God I hate how blizzard conducts betas. Everyone leaks them and sets up an underground server for every one since Diablo II. They should save the hassle and make it public.
But this is coming from someone who signed up for Blizz betas; LoD, Warcraft III, Warcraft III: Frozen Throne, WoW beta test (both phases). Never been picked once, i'm just not special.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow just never interested me i mean wooo another fantasy mmorpg whoopty freaken doo

its a good thing someone finaly did some innovating with coh i mean come on fantasy mmorpgs are done theres only so much i can stand playing a mage or a fighter or whatever fighting giant rats

Best answers
cant not a file planet paying member unless if you can get it at WOW site than i will. I play conquer fun mmo and free but graphics suck.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
most people just sign up so they can play, then say afterwards it was all good.

Best answers
Hibiki said:
wow just never interested me i mean wooo another fantasy mmorpg whoopty freaken doo

its a good thing someone finaly did some innovating with coh i mean come on fantasy mmorpgs are done theres only so much i can stand playing a mage or a fighter or whatever fighting giant rats
This isn't your normal fantasy RPG, this is Warcraft. As intimidating as that might not sound, Warcraft is a best selling strategy game that started around the DOS days, and it's setting screams MMORPG. I've played the beta, the world is beautifal, lands are lush, and settings are huge. When your on a continent you actually FEEL like your on a continent.
If it's just fantasy things your against then fine, but WoW is not your normal 'run around kill big rats and level up' MMORPG. The enemies can be massive, and I'm not talking dragons, I mean things the size of Ents, or the Moogakil from Return of the King.

There are massive statues, and landmarks EVERYWHERE. I'm really looking forward to this game, because I know Blizzard can deliver when it comes to good games..
Here's a good gameplay trailer: http://www.megagames.com/news/show.cgi?&idtype=movies&database=251&section=downloads&

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:rolleyes:
Tassadar said:
This isn't your normal fantasy RPG, this is Warcraft. As intimidating as that might not sound, Warcraft is a best selling strategy game that started around the DOS days, and it's setting screams MMORPG. I've played the beta, the world is beautifal, lands are lush, and settings are huge. When your on a continent you actually FEEL like your on a continent.
If it's just fantasy things your against then fine, but WoW is not your normal 'run around kill big rats and level up' MMORPG. The enemies can be massive, and I'm not talking dragons, I mean things the size of Ents, or the Moogakil from Return of the King.
Thanks for telling us what warcraft is, and why because it started when we used dos that it will be great! You sure helped me...
:rolleyes:

Best answers
Actually the lil preview was for the doubters. Preferably Hib-i-ki, since he is the one I quoted in my passage.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am angered I'll need to pay once a month, for the full game

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Doh, look at the amount of servers, and what kind of servers they need to let people play. Did you expect they would pay for those servers from them their own pocket? Don't think so. I for one really love the warcraft universe, and if it takes me to pay for playing WOW, i'll gladly do it.

Best answers
Hate it that WOW will be MMORPG, i disgust the 'paying per month' thing, and il swear il never pay per month for a game....but thats me.

Best answers
Final Vegeta said:
Hate it that WOW will be MMORPG, i disgust the 'paying per month' thing, and il swear il never pay per month for a game....but thats me.
Looks like you won't be playing very many GOOD games in the future, the massivly multiplayer is the future of RPGs, and Planetside proved it can be done with 1st person shooters.
The fee keeps the majority of the tards away anyway, at least the ones I've played on it has.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And another good thing about mmorpg's is you can't rip em.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom