It's that time again POTW

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mf29 said:
It's nothing special at all, It's just Vegeta standing in front of the time chamber, i can do that in the game easily
With that kind of comment you might as well shut up. You obviously know donkeyballs of what you're talking about. First of all, that's the new renzoku, second of all, that's the new ROSAT map. Can you still say you can do that in the game easily ? I think not. Next time keep your presumptuous comment for yourself and dont bother everyone else with it, you ungratefull *****.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A model we've already seen, map we've already seen and a slightly bigger kiblob.

GG esf team.

GG.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
An attitude we've already seen, a cynicism we've already seen, and a slightly more arrogant response.

GG community.

GG.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wheres_warren said:
A model we've already seen, map we've already seen and a slightly bigger kiblob.

GG esf team.

GG.
Because you know.... we have an unlimited amount of new features to show off. We have a never ending bag of new features no one has seen yet. Yea, that's exactly what we have. It's right there next to our bag with the release date in it. It's even in the same room where we plan out how to get the worst scum of the community to come out from under their rock (or dead mod in your case), just to try and discourage our work.

You're a smart one aren't you? I can see the glint in your eye.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh, for the love of...

Back off, all of you. Not everyone is going to elate at the sight of a new POTW; I've been down this road before. Same thread, same issue. Some people are going to have criticisms on their minds.

At the same time, there's a world of difference between criticism and what I saw here. There's nothing constructive, at all, in posting "I'd say something, but I'd be banned". Well, that's spectacular; you know where to draw the line; so why post spam in the thread? Mocking the team isn't going to help things either, a la "GG, team. GG." If you're looking to find an excuse for the team to not show POTW's, at all, keep going. You're free to not like something, but don't begin to act as though you have a God-granted right to new information.

And nothing, I stress, nothing awards anyone the right to flame on these forums. Keep an eye on your PM inbox, Cold.

Best answers
yah lets all calm down a bit, ok the POTM dosn't have all that much "zazz" in it(compaired to others that where posted), just a standard screenshot, maybe a caption would have helped explain just what exactly we where seeing.

frankly i never realy liked the ROSAT sky image but thats me nad realy thats the mappers not the coders or what ever.

i just wish people would not go back and forth with the "it sucks" "well you suck" "no you suck" thing, its like grow up.

Best answers
and it all ends with a huge bang.. a bang of a huge cookie bascet. cookies ftw! o/

ohh.. there is this new potw also.. ratherly neat I gotta say.. but nothing that cookies can't overcome! :eek: nj?h, the potw rox as usual

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I Say it's a DAMN GOOD keep the good work team and if someting like this ever happen's plsss DON'T SHOW ANYMORE POTW , I can wait whitout no POTW , and if you don't like who it's look's go play other games

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm surprised this thread hasn't gotten closed yet from the piles of disrespect I've seen from both Team members, Mods and community users... Jesus.

Looks like you guys doubled the explosion size of the renzoku.

Best answers
Yea seriously the guys were just Commenting the pic and they didnt like it so they posted it, GOD... How immature! lol j/k
Anyway i dun think the HBTC looks THAT awesome but oh well, oh and you could have posted HOW the renzoku shoots :p
PEACE :D

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i thought they were doing something better with the ki blobs t his time around, making them ore well DBZ-ish

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Enigma said:
i thought they were doing something better with the ki blobs t his time around, making them ore well DBZ-ish
Just because it hasn't yet been implemented doesn't mean it won't happen in the future. O:

Just be patient. :3

Best answers
it is kinda a dissapointing POTW, but then again we have had worse, so its nothing new

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I like this picture, it shows that Rensoku will actually be menacing.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow I can't believe the love and hate coming from this thread its starting to make me cry! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Remind me to never show you guys anything again no more POTW's from me anymore and I had a few good ones in mind but now all I think we should show you is simple little things and send the good ones to the force pit from now on since most of you guys don't appreciate it but I know some of you do but a few bad apples ruins it for all the other apples as they say...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Phobius said:
Wow I can't believe the love and hate coming from this thread its starting to make me cry! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Remind me to never show you guys anything again no more POTW's from me anymore and I had a few good ones in mind but now all think all we should show you is simple little things and send the good ones to the force pit from now on since most of you guys don't appreciate it but I know some of you do but a few bad apples ruins it for all the other apples as they say...
Glad to hear us force pitters get to see it and these people don't.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
Glad to hear us force pitters get to see it and these people don't.
Yep =D

Sucks for the *****ers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom