It's that time again POTW

Lost in space
Banned
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
To be honest I agree with Phobs here. If you're going to have people piss and moan about something (which is better than nothing) then just don't show them. I'm surprised that the team still takes the time out of their busy lives just to show you something whether it be boring or not, it doesn't matter. What matters is they were actually thinking about you. And you turn around and throw it in their faces?

Anywho, about the picture, if that is the renzoku, then people better be scared :x. And it gives me a reason to use Vegeta. :D

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Good God...that's how big the attack becomes naturally??? I take back the image being unimpressive, if it can devour the entrance to the HBTC then its something I think we'll all be dreading when 1.3 comes out! As if I don't get blobbed bad enough by pros...now I'll be nuked!

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude this is the normal Razoku size come on you see the ki blob when it was detonated, it's the normal size , as for the POTW i sugest you only put from esf1.2.3 Muhahahaha no more esf 1.3 i'v send one pic yesterday i hope you like it

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I had a thought: to anybody unhappy with the POTW, show me the better one you submitted by didn't get in.

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
There is no need probably the one's who has a big mouth they ar only playing EVM so they don't know anything about ESF
The guy's who dose not know the diferent btw ESF and EVM
btw Phobius Your POTW it's GRATE keep the good work

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
The guy's who dose not know the diferent btw ESF and EVM
Im afraid John hit the nail on the head there. Pain told me once that 90% of all user sent POTWs are useless cause people have custom content. And well such POTWs arnt allwed since it could decive some people into thinking ESF has something where its totaly difrent ^^

In any case. I sometimes prefer custon POTWs just for the difrence of it all. ^^

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i use standar ESF because my it's grate at a standar ESF and i don't think I will ever use any custom stuff but i'v send a normal esf pic i think it is kind of bloody i hope you all like it I did :D

The Viking
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
All this time people have been asking for a regular update in the potm, that's right. It used to be picture of the month. With all this ungratefull **** going on, I say we revert back to potm instead of potw.

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
It's Oki Whith me Cold Steel (i hate those ungratefull F...)

Best answers
John, I believe the correct spelling for the word you have used so much is "great".

The Viking
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Fakedante, I believe English is not John's native language. So, don't correct him alrighty ?

Now with Kung-Fu action!
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
It's one of those pictures that give you a thought. Personally I like the new rosat, it's easier to see in 3D and the walls are nicely textured. Rensuko (can I spell it?) looks promising.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
frsrblch said:
I had a thought: to anybody unhappy with the POTW, show me the better one you submitted by didn't get in.
Opinions are your friend

Best answers
They are not whining they are critisizing (((However you spell that))) :S

The Viking
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Critisizing is commenting on something with usefull input that actually helps. I may be wrong, but I haven't seen anything usefull amongst the "critisizing" posts yet.

3xR

Best answers

...uR. clan was the first to bring this map into ESF btw. It powered Counter-Strike, lets hope it brings ESF back, ahha. o_o

I hope its not late for the POTW. -Hate

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
mf29 said:
Opinions are your friend
Well yeah everybody can have an opinion, not everyone is going to be happy with the picture if the week. But there's stating an opinion and then there's being an ass =P

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
fakedante said:
John, I believe the correct spelling for the word you have used so much is "great".
fakedante, I believe the period goes inside the quotations, as it is proper.

--

I say this POTW is better then nothing. I happen to like it, it shows the new map. I've never really played this map, but it makes me want to play it right now. woo.

Best answers
In my honest opinion not having a potw doesnt matter to me at all, if those are the threats the mods/team wants to throw, then do it. I couldnt care less, seeing a picture every week wont help with 1.3's progress nor will it increase its release date. So whats the big deal if you stop showing them? Some weeks have been lame pics anyways, that werent even worth being posted imo. But thats just me, im sure a lot of people love the POTW's and would like for them to continue.

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
3xR said:
http://img100.imageshack.us/my.php?image=esfoncs8vu.png
...uR. clan was the first to bring this map into ESF btw. It powered Counter-Strike, lets hope it brings ESF back, ahha. o_o

I hope its not late for the POTW. -Hate
Thjats old ^^

We had CS maps HL levels. Heck i think there was once a DOD map on wich ESF was played on ^^

As for the crits stuff:

Crit: I dont like it cause the kiblob looks to big. It can be spamable. Also it looks to plain,......

Thats a crit >.>

But than again that was just an example.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom