[Old PotW] It's GOKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What's the difference between Manga and Anime Vegeta?

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What's the difference between Manga and Anime Vegeta?
Manga Vegeta's shirt and pants aren't separated and just like Goku, Vegeta pretty much all the time has those single-line hair visible.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's clearly a separation, just like in the anime. In the manga there's not even a fold.
To my understanding, Toei decided that it's supposed to be of two parts because at the time there were only black and white drawings of Vegeta available, so one couldn't really tell if there is a separation between his pants and shirt or not. And... they didn't bother to ask Toriyama, just like for many other things.

Last edited:
Badassologist Ph/D
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
hleV who cares man! why you gotta be such a stickler about the manga/anime for the way things look. :p I really don't think the ESF team isn't trying to make it all based on the anime, manga, canon or any particular version. They're doing it ESF Team style! :p The picks look awesome by the way! great job ESF team I hope everyone votes! I did. :D

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hleV who cares man! why you gotta be such a stickler about the manga/anime for the way things look. :p I really don't think the ESF team isn't trying to make it all based on the anime, manga, canon or any particular version. They're doing it ESF Team style! :p The picks look awesome by the way! great job ESF team I hope everyone votes! I did. :D
I dislike DB anime. So I dislike most of the things the anime came up with that are inconsistent with the primary source - manga, even if they're not very important. Another thing is that Vegeta is my favorite character. I'd much more rather have the manga version of him.

Best answers
Oh my god thats.. Thats epic!
And I have one question - I see that kamehameha sprites (or whatever u say it is :D) are different. Will we be able to choose one of those or it's just Tier or something else?

Discord Member
Best answers
you hear that? that's the sound of my pants jizzing

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Did SV make the Goku, the face looks like its got SV-Swag xD

Stalwart Assassin
✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
As always, the pictures never cease to amaze me. However, those pictures (especially the second set shown) are seriously incredible. I never thought I would say that I want the game even more, but I do now after seeing those pics. Keep up the truly amazing work! :yes:

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The only word that can come close to what me and probably most of the guys here think about these pictures is :

DAMN

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
GUYS HIS SHIRT IS FOLDED IN THE WRONG SPOT THIS IS CLEARLY FROM THE MANGA AND BUT YOUR VEGETA HAS A FOLD ON HIS PANTS AND THATS IN THE MANGA NOT THE ANIME WTFFFFF

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom