ITS COMING!

Best answers
he said it wasn't a layout, it is the patch (aparently)
He also won't say what it is, so I'll predict what I like thanks.

We dont care about them recruiting mods, admins, or staff. We want the damn patch.
Speak for your damned self. "You" may want something playable, but others do not. You would be surprised at how many people are in this community that don't even play the game anymore, there just here because its a great community. I am one of those members, and there are tons more. Not everyone wants the patch. I would enjoy just about anything else, I don't really want the patch. I'd rather see some other changes.

This is how we all felt after the release date of 1.2.
After the week was over we hated it. Well I can't wait to be disappointed.
Boy, its about time someone put you in your place, and I guess its me. Again, I restate, don't try and speak for everyone, speak for yourself. Not everyone feels the exact same way you do about the patch / beta. I was quite impressed and still am with what the ESF team has put out. Everyone has their opinion, but if you say "We", its no longer your opinion.

As for being disappointed. Well, if you don't like the game, heres one of my favorite phrases for you:
"There's the door, don't let it hit you on the way out"
I'm sure your insessive babbling and annoyances would be sorely missed by the regulars and staff.

Sorry if any of this looks like an attempt to start a fight, hes just getting on my nerves, my apologies.

I stand with my previous predictions.

Best answers
SoulStriker said:
He also won't say what it is, so I'll predict what I like thanks.

Speak for your damned self. "You" may want something playable, but others do not. You would be surprised at how many people are in this community that don't even play the game anymore, there just here because its a great community. I am one of those members, and there are tons more. Not everyone wants the patch. I would enjoy just about anything else, I don't really want the patch. I'd rather see some other changes.

Boy, its about time someone put you in your place, and I guess its me. Again, I restate, don't try and speak for everyone, speak for yourself. Not everyone feels the exact same way you do about the patch / beta. I was quite impressed and still am with what the ESF team has put out. Everyone has their opinion, but if you say "We", its no longer your opinion.

As for being disappointed. Well, if you don't like the game, heres one of my favorite phrases for you:
"There's the door, don't let it hit you on the way out"
I'm sure your insessive babbling and annoyances would be sorely missed by the regulars and staff.

Sorry if any of this looks like an attempt to start a fight, hes just getting on my nerves, my apologies.

I stand with my previous predictions.
Ok mr.trying to correct someone. When I say WE I am talking about the Elites of esf. Not noobs like yourself, and you being the idiot to respond to my post. Shut the **** up. If I get on your nerves don't read the damn post.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the elites of esf.... rofl you don't know what you're on about!
You talk for yourself - nobody else, ok?

Best answers
I know it 2 tips

1: It is under 18 not allowed
2: It is a very nice game and it is with a 2

so yet u al know what it is

Best answers
its now weekend hehe, or are you guys gonna wait until sunday night ;)

Best answers
Yea that sentence sounds about right "You don't know what your on about"
=\. Yes I said it Elites of ESF. Mostly everyone whos basically been here from the beginning does not like 1.2. Even the esf team doesnt like 1.2 thats why they are changing the melee system again for 1.3. So shut the **** up.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ Shin Carl said:
Yea that sentence sounds about right "You don't know what your on about"
=\. Yes I said it Elites of ESF. Mostly everyone whos basically been here from the beginning does not like 1.2. Even the esf team doesnt like 1.2 thats why they are changing the melee system again for 1.3. So shut the **** up.
To my knowledge, the ESF team was quite satisfied with 1.2. However, like after most releases, they see the possibility for change and for additions. I have also been here since "the beginning", or so it would seem so in contrast to much of the 1.2 player-base, and I don't hate 1.2 at all. By the way, if you call me a "n00b", you will be making a terrible error, sir. I have been with ESF for quite some time and have played it longer than I have been with the forums.

Now, to continue - this isn't another "What do you think of 1.2" thread, so drop it. We've heard your opinions, and it will take time to address them. There is no need to beat a dead horse with a stick. Further on that concern, you are in no position to make demands such as "We want the damn patch". I will state what has been stated so many times before. This is a free game, and the creators have nothing tangible to gain out of making this. They get experience, some fans, and they create a community, so I repeat, you are in no position to make demands. If you are so disatisfied, you can always create your own HL mod.

Lastly, stop badgering people in here. Nothing gives you that right. Your posts are crossing the line between aggressive and flamey. If I see any more of those posts, you will be closer to getting kicked out on your ass, ok? You may not agree with the opinions of some here, but you don't have to be bitter about it like that. Grow up.

Whats that? Paladin in your eye?
Best answers
alright, its not far away now...

I will give some cryptic clues

Brand new red coloured glue!
Website for the United Nations.
ESF Toilet training for ALL Canadians

the second item, is comprised of letters from the following sentance (not in any order)

Nuclear powered wingless Emus. They are highly cunning!

if you guess it, well, you'll know what the secret is :D

Best answers
Majin_You said:
To my knowledge, the ESF team was quite satisfied with 1.2. However, like after most releases, they see the possibility for change and for additions. I have also been here since "the beginning", or so it would seem so in contrast to much of the 1.2 player-base, and I don't hate 1.2 at all. By the way, if you call me a "n00b", you will be making a terrible error, sir. I have been with ESF for quite some time and have played it longer than I have been with the forums.

Now, to continue - this isn't another "What do you think of 1.2" thread, so drop it. We've heard your opinions, and it will take time to address them. There is no need to beat a dead horse with a stick. Further on that concern, you are in no position to make demands such as "We want the damn patch". I will state what has been stated so many times before. This is a free game, and the creators have nothing tangible to gain out of making this. They get experience, some fans, and they create a community, so I repeat, you are in no position to make demands. If you are so disatisfied, you can always create your own HL mod.

Lastly, stop badgering people in here. Nothing gives you that right. Your posts are crossing the line between aggressive and flamey. If I see any more of those posts, you will be closer to getting kicked out on your ass, ok? You may not agree with the opinions of some here, but you don't have to be bitter about it like that. Grow up.
Ok now i will answer to your post.

1. n00bs newbies whatever.
Newb - someone who is new
n00b - someone who sucks at the game
^ I bet your this one right here.

2. I am not trying to start another Why i hate 1.2 thread or forum. Sorry don't have the time to create my own mod. If anyone felt like it they could report this mod to funimation or Toei and this mod would be jack **** from then on.

3. Oh so you are saying their posts weren't provoking? Go to the cause of the problem kthnxbye.

Best answers
Anyway, I won't respond to those comments, I have the sense to know not to disobey Majin_You, since hes a fellow Canadian. \o/

Anyway, with Greg's most recent post, I can see that the Canadians are going to get some toilet training.

I assume thats learning how to proplerly flush an American.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*Pokes idiots* ESF's BDAY!!!! XD

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ Shin Carl said:
Ok now i will answer to your post.

1. n00bs newbies whatever.
Newb - someone who is new
n00b - someone who sucks at the game
^ I bet your this one right here.

2. I am not trying to start another Why i hate 1.2 thread or forum. Sorry don't have the time to create my own mod. If anyone felt like it they could report this mod to funimation or Toei and this mod would be jack **** from then on.

3. Oh so you are saying their posts weren't provoking? Go to the cause of the problem kthnxbye.
*sigh*

No, I don't suck at the game, nor am I new. Like I said, you'd be horribly mistaken to call me either. Connotations of any sort are included in that statement.

No, I never said their posts weren't provoking, but then again, your's was the root of the problem. You provoked others by saying "I can't wait to be disappointed". You know damned well that there are people here who have argued that comment of your's several times in the past.

I am getting the impression that you think I am trying to convince you to like 1.2. I am not. However, I won't have you moping about here, provoking people to defend ESF so that you can shoot them down. End of story.

If you want to continue this, do it through PM's. This arguement is over in this thread. If you want to post pertinent to the topic, do so. If you want to call people down after you've prompted them to defend ESF, then stifle yourself, because there's no room for that here. When you hate something, that's your opinion - you have no right to force it on others.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*edited*

Sorry Maj, it seems you posted before i did.

Anyway, those clues Greg just gave us, are giving me the chills.

Best answers
well its the weekend already how long we are going to wait
O_O

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You've got to be kidding me... Have patience, that's all I'm going to say..

Best answers
Ah well whatever it is it will be good to see somthing other then Server Maintainence as the topic on the main page.

Best answers
I know! A new steam skin for all you loyal steam fans out there!
I LOVE STEAM!!!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I'll be damned if I let you Canadians try to flush me down a toilet!
*runs off at full speed*

Best answers
DragonDude said:
Well I'll be damned if I let you Canadians try to flush me down a toilet!
*runs off at full speed*
Ahahaha. At least someone noticed my "American Shot", I was going to say you all just proved one of the American / Canadian stereotypes. Ah well, nice work picking up on that one DD. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I found the letters in that sentence Greg posted. :0D

SUMO INVASIONS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom