ITS COMING!

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
every time there's a release suddenly servers appear from no where and after like a month its dead again , i hope when esf 1.3 will be released its gonna stick
It's going to be like that for 1.3 too :(. It's like that for every esf release, or basicly any mod release.

Its good to hear the patch is coming out this weekend though.

Best answers
Snow1586 said:
Either 1.2.1 or maybe esf servers will be back?
i always use the ozforces server. Fact that i live in australia helps 2 but there are always people playing in at least one of the ozforces servers

Best answers
The Taco Man said:
i always use the ozforces server. Fact that i live in australia helps 2 but there are always people playing in at least one of the ozforces servers
Yeah i go on ozforces server occasionally, though being aussie helps us. It is very laggy though which makes play difficult, especially considering the speed you need in the game.

Best answers
I'll make my prediction now, without reading the thread, so forgive me if its been said.

I predict that its the new website, with the layout featured on ESF-World.

I also believe (my opinion, whatever you want to call it) that the team has been holding the patch back (1.2.1) for the new website to be completed, or visa versa, and I believe that we will get both of those at once, which would be extremly cool.

Shoot me if its been said before, from what I saw most of this thread was pointless gibberish anyway, so I'll just add to it. =)

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Would that actually be an improvement, or the worst thing they can do? That's the question. ;)

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SoulStriker said:
I also believe (my opinion, whatever you want to call it) that the team has been holding the patch back (1.2.1) for the new website to be completed, or visa versa, and I believe that we will get both of those at once, which would be extremly cool.
Well, the temporary loss of the ftp may also have contributed to a later patch, but we'll leave that buried in the past ;)

I still maintain that a horrible torrent of Emus is on its way to our areas, and we only have so much time left to live in freedom, so savour it, the weekend is quickly approaching :eek:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh God no! It's an Emu Attack Squadron! HIT THE DECK!

Best answers
SoulStriker said:
I'll make my prediction now, without reading the thread, so forgive me if its been said.

I predict that its the new website, with the layout featured on ESF-World.

Shoot me if its been said before, from what I saw most of this thread was pointless gibberish anyway, so I'll just add to it. =)
he said it wasn't a layout, it is the patch (aparently)

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
hmmm
I think it is the new patch or maybe they finished 1.3 beta O_O

Best answers
nah it will be 1.2.1 ether that or a naked pic of the esf team ether which will be fun

Best answers
Has anyone maybe thought... theyll be recruitin new mods? or admins? or staff? since he said it wasnt the layout... it could very well be the patch, but then id think one of the esf staff thats a coder or something would post it... ah, lets just wait. Not that we have to wait much longer, since it is already Saturday. (Maybe its 3:50 AM, but its still saturday) so assuming they meant this weekend... just wait a little bit longer :]

Best answers
Yea i cant wait!!! I am so hopin it is goin 2 be the Patch lol i have been playin this game now for about 5 dayz and i have feel in love with it lol !!! :cool:

Best answers
Br3nn said:
Yea i cant wait!!! I am so hopin it is goin 2 be the Patch lol i have been playin this game now for about 5 dayz and i have feel in love with it lol !!! :cool:
This is how we all felt after the release date of 1.2.
After the week was over we hated it. Well I can't wait to be disappointed.

Best answers
Woop Ass.... I AM GANNA WOOP UR ASS IN A MINUTE! J/K :D, anyway hes just posting that for spam worthyness... anyway WOW SOMN BEIN RELESED!!! OMG!!!!1111oneoneone.. lol wats this 'patch' ganna do lol?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom