It's been a long time since I've visited this forum.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice to see the Forum is still very friendly :-/

Look at some of my past posts and then call me noob.

Esf is a great mod that brings back nice memories for me.

I also remember when these forums were very pleasant and helpful; oh well.

I still wish the ESF team and this mod nothing but the best even though some of you forum goers don't deserve it.
You were not round here for the big community swap that happened after the open betas were you?

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You were not round here for the big community swap that happened after the open betas were you?
And also, How were we not Friendly? We just called him Dam.... Oh wait....

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah Trunks. None of us deserve it actually, besides the devs, and well, play-testers on some level.

We're lucky that we're able to get it...they make it in their free time for all of us to enjoy...I really hate it when people post on mods about "deserving" or "they owe us" ectera. Or people whom bring up donations...well hey, it's a donation...can't ***** if you don't get anything for it...it's a donation. :p

So yeah, we don't deserve it, you don't deserve it, only the devs do, we're just lucky they feel like sharing an awesome game they made with us.

JTM

Formerly Fatality
Best answers
What the **** has Sean done now? Did he hack a few Steam accounts and wrongfully distribute an incomplete version of ESF:F again?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, they just ignored all of my warnings, gave him a ridiculous amount of power, took it away, and then watched as he slowly self-destructed into the physical manifestation of irony.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
No, they just ignored all of my warnings, gave him a ridiculous amount of power, took it away, and then watched as he slowly self-destructed into the physical manifestation of irony.
..you just blew my mind!

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Eat My Trunks, the community, whats left of it, were turned into little green trolls because their brain couldn't handle waiting for ESF anymore.

Therefore this forum turned into a swamp.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom