Italic problem

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tried at least 3 times already. and is not just my FireFox. I said it is on Yahoo messagner and Xfire too.
Also all messages I got on Outlook Express are italic. This is italicmadness -.- And I can't fix it. Even my Home Theater is italic

Last edited:
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think I installed anything. It happened about week ago. I think I pressed something on keyboard. I dunno why. I noticed italics few minutes after I pressed these keys. I think I was holding a Shift or Control, or Alt and pressed something near. Is that possible o_0
Or could it maybe be some kind of virus?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
! C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\system fonts.zip: Cannot create trebuc.ttf
Access is denied.
! C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\system fonts.zip: Cannot create tahoma.ttf
Access is denied.
wtf? this is what i get when i try to overwrite fonts...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Delete the Arial font and reinstall the italic font in your Fonts folder. It should solve the problem. Your Arial font has probably been corrupted.

You do this by going to C:\Windows\Fonts, open that folder, search for Arial, right click and delete it. Then redownload the font somewhere. Go the the font folder again. Right click on a blank space in the folder and choose something along the line of "Install new font..." and install the Arial font again.

Now I don't know for sure if it is only the Arial font that has been corrupted. But this is what I read on another webpage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom