Italian Pride :-D

Best answers
Got bored so I made a sig,

Crits/Comments? I am Italian mind you ;/

Best answers
Who cares about the sig with an avatar like that! :smile:

And about the sig: I would put on a little bit more of the car.

Best answers
yea, show more of that car on the left, its really unclear...
you might want to change the font and stretch it out a bit

Best answers
Well I think the picture to the left fits it perfectly.. I don't know if you know this but its a side view pic from behind not a front view even though it may look like it.

Best answers
I liked your old sig ALOT better.. this is just 2 pics slappe together with some text and a border.

Best answers
Death The Jedi said:
I liked your old sig ALOT better.. this is just 2 pics slappe together with some text and a border.
Well I think for my 3rd ever sig it turned out pretty nice :eek:

Though it's alot more then you think, I got Scanlines/Border.. I slapped on two images though, I edited intensly to improove quality and text. >_> It's more then you think, If I showed you the original image without the quality edited and the layer mask you would see how **** it looked. That, Plus I'm not some Photoshop guru. And don't say I don't know how to take crits I'm just telling it straight :p Thanks for replying :D

Best answers
Polo said:
Well I think the picture to the left fits it perfectly.. I don't know if you know this but its a side view pic from behind not a front view even though it may look like it.
if it is the back side of the car, then why is the side mirror like that. If it was from the back side, i would be able to see in the mirror....kinda

Best answers
oooooooooooooooooooooooh!!! you mean the front side view!!! :devsmile: j/k

too bad it doesnt show the whole car, cause then u could have made the sig better

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i laugh at your car sigs :p as i told you before, show more of teh car

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom