Who would win in a fight?

• Itachi

Votes: 37 82.2%
  • Orochimaru

Votes: 8 17.8%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well technically he SPOILER ran away because Jiraiya used that Frog Stomach Technique or whatever, which would surely kill them. It doesn't have to mean that Orochimaru is stronger, it's just that Jiraiya has a convenient technique that can be used against people like Itachi, and anyway I think Itachi could've used Amaterasu had he had enough chakra left to burn that frog stomach up and defeat Jiraiya. Still, I could be wrong.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright...

The quote about Itachi being stronger that you guys keep using is said (Spoiler)while Orochimaru is a *cripple* after the fight with the Third Hokage. So of course he was weaker at that point. Also, it was much too late for him to subordinate the fully grown and well-protected Itachi for his purposes anyhow.

As for Itachi running from Jiraiya, it was because he used Tsukiyomi on Sasuke, and then was FORCED to use Amaterasu in order to escape (no other technique would have burned through the belly). Itachi states right afterwards that the chakra required in both of those techniques used up almost all of the chakra he had. Thus, it would be unwise to fight Jiraiya with so little chakra. He even turns off his Sharingan as they run, which he seems to have on all the time otherwise.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with that. Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu take way too much chakra to be used all the time. They could be classified with Chidori by Chakra use. So basically Itachi was weakened when he fought Jiraiya. Although, Jiraiya uses moves that can't be copied with the Sharingan, like Rasengan (which took the Fourth Hokage 3 years to master and it wasn't even complete) and Kuchiyose no Jutsu (which Itachi probably already knew but didn't use, and if Jiraiya summoned Gama Bunta Itachi couldn't do it, since there is only one Frog Boss xD). So I'd say it wouldn't be an easy fight for Itachi.

Best answers
Chidori would use less Chakra.

Sasuke can use it twice, and Kakashi (who admits himself that he has a small pool of Chakra) can use it three times.

Itachi was drained after using Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu, and I would assume he has more Chakra than Kakashi.

Best answers
Dude, don't fool around. Orochimaru will probably be dead at the end of Naruto, because you know, good always wins blah blah blah. However I heard that many others are going to die like SPOILER

But what's with this lightsaber thing? You mean like the sword Orochimaru used against the Third?
I aint fooling around. I just dont think he will be the final villain or whatever.
Spoiler Lightsaber...

And where did you hear that kind of info from? Maybe Kishimoto told somebody and he told you? Or did Kishimoto himself tell you that? :shocked:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I read the latest chapter now so I know. Anyway, that info there I got at some forum, some guy wrote it who got it from somewhere I don't know, could be false, but meh, could be true.

Best answers
Latest chapter shows exactly what we wanted...
Spoiler Orochimaru gets pwned by Sasuke, Theres not a chance that he could beat Itachi...

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
If someone used genjutsu and turned both Orochimaru and Itachi in Naruto look-a-like clones Sakura would PWN them both.
Itachi would win IMHO The Sharingan has to many useful techniques :) Besides, If Itachi were to sneak up behind naruto and naruto farted... Good game.
I think every character has a weakness to exploit which could be used to an advantage. It depends who knows those weaknesses more.

Best answers
If someone used genjutsu and turned both Orochimaru and Itachi in Naruto look-a-like clones Sakura would PWN them both.
Itachi would win IMHO The Sharingan has to many useful techniques :) Besides, If Itachi were to sneak up behind naruto and naruto farted... Good game.
I think every character has a weakness to exploit which could be used to an advantage. It depends who knows those weaknesses more.
yeah, sakura could f*ck em to death, the are too fast otherwise.
you know the fart attack only works against kiba and kakashi effectively...
for now itachi would kill anyone and anything in the world... only a sharingan user could defeat him and this one?s busy with a certain snake

im sure this thread will be pointless after the next chapter heh

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well... if Orochimaru admitted that Itachi could beat him.. then I say Itachi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom