Who would win in a fight?

• Itachi

Votes: 37 82.2%
  • Orochimaru

Votes: 8 17.8%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is a....very interesting match by me. Itachi has the Mangekyou Sharingan which enables you to use a genjutsu which can't be broken, Tsukuyomi, and it also gives you Amaterasu. However, Orochimaru has studied hundreds of forbidden techniques and among them could be some that could be used to defeat Itachi. And while Orochimaru himself stated that Itachi is stronger than him, I still think it would be a close match. So what do you think?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is a....very interesting match by me. Itachi has the Mangekyou Sharingan which enables you to use a genjutsu which can't be broken, Tsukuyomi, and it also gives you Amaterasu. However, Orochimaru has studied hundreds of forbidden techniques and among them could be some that could be used to defeat Itachi. And while Orochimaru himself stated that Itachi is stronger than him, I still think it would be a close match. So what do you think?
And I don't even watch Naruto. o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What Orochimaru said doesn't neccessarily have to be true, I mean Orochimaru has Edo Tensei, a technique that revives the dead. When he used it against the Third he had to

SPOILER
!
use Shiki Fuujin to stop him and The First and Second Hokage whom he brought back.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I have no idea what you just said.... but Itachi would win. ;O

Best answers
imo oro would win cuz he is hawt....and itachi is just one of the akatsuki...
dunno but seriously i would vote for oro he is damn smart-ass anyways...however itachi is damn smart to....pfff

hard hard hard....still voting for orochimaru

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Orochimaru loses, it was mentioned in the Anime that he is weaker than Itachi, and thats why he couldnt get him as a container.

Best answers
Why even ask if you already knew the answer?

Naruto character matchups will always be difficult to call, because its not about who has the highest powerlevel like in dbz, there are many more factors to consider, with all the whacky jutsu's flying around (Mangekyou Sharingan's ability to destroy matter, please :S )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now, guys, let's not be too hasty. Remember, Itachi said that Kisame and himself wouldn't be a match for Jiraiya, who we know isn't stronger than Orochimaru, he might even be, and probably is, weaker than him. And as I said Orochimaru knows a LOT of forbidden ninjutsu so he wouldn't really be 'slaughtered' by Itachi as you say, Bunker. Even though I voted for Itachi, I still say it would've been a close fight.

Best answers
It was still stated in the anime that Itachi was stronger.

You're speculating when there is no reason to do so.

Jiraiya as one of the legendary Sannin could have been feared based on reputation alone.

You also need to remember that Orochimaru, despite how awesome his power was supposed to be got really messed up by Sandaime.

And that guy was almost dead before he started fighting.

Best answers
Now, guys, let's not be too hasty. Remember, Itachi said that Kisame and himself wouldn't be a match for Jiraiya, who we know isn't stronger than Orochimaru, he might even be, and probably is, weaker than him. And as I said Orochimaru knows a LOT of forbidden ninjutsu so he wouldn't really be 'slaughtered' by Itachi as you say, Bunker. Even though I voted for Itachi, I still say it would've been a close fight.
kisame and itachi not a match for jiraiya? eeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrr what?
maybe i missed this one or it was stated in a crappy filler which i refused to watch.
didnt itachi and kisame just retreat in konoha to not get hurt and have enough power left to face the nine-tails? didnt kisame stated afterwards,that itachi could eventually fight the nine-tails equally?

jirayia would be no match for both of em...
itachi would kill orochimaru easily, he wouldnt stand a chance against the power of the mangekyo sharingan.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Their conversation went like this:

SPOILER!

Kisame: Perhaps you can fight him evenly, but I cannot. He's too strong.

Itachi: Yes. If we both faught him, we would both be killed, or in a good case, we could kill him, but we'd die along with him. Even if we had more men, that result would not change.

Kisame: His caretaker is a Legendary Sannin. Konoha's Uchiha Clan and the Mist's Seven Shinobi-gatana seem petty before his name.

That happened in episode 83 I think.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Itachi Uchiha is a most dreedful and fearful character in Naruto series even for Orochimaru. Itachi's signature attack is "mind strike" which damage the opponent's brian phyletic ability somehow this is the most horrible move ever. if there's any chance Orochimaru would've be defeat easily and Orochimaru's personality will collapse and brain will be serious damaged and unable to functioning again.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
True, however it only happens if he manages to make eye contact with the opponent. And I'm sure Orochimaru could find a way around that. I'm not saying Orochimaru is stronger because I voted for Itachi myself, but I'm just saying that it would be a very close match, that's all.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
True, however it only happens if he manages to make eye contact with the opponent. And I'm sure Orochimaru could find a way around that. I'm not saying Orochimaru is stronger because I voted for Itachi myself, but I'm just saying that it would be a very close match, that's all.
when Itachi manage to attack Orochimaru with that move which Orochimaru's physically strangth would be completely paralysis then that means Orochimaru is done for.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're not listening to me. It only happens if the enemy looks into the Mangekyou Sharingan! Like Gai, he didn't get affected by Tsukuyomi because he didn't look into Itachi's eyes, he focused on his feet.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
You're not listening to me. It only happens if the enemy looks into the Mangekyou Sharingan! Like Gai, he didn't get affected by Tsukuyomi because he didn't look into Itachi's eyes, he focused on his feet.
seems lagical but.....the strategy is not as easy as you think. especially when you're in the middle of the battle. perhaps the way you emention is the only sulution to against Sharingan but that also limit your combat skill as well...you're still in many disadvantage.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
seems lagical but.....the strategy is not as easy as you think. especially when you're in the middle of the battle. perhaps the way you emention is the only sulution to against Sharingan but that also limit your combat skill as well...you're still in many disadvantage.
Which is why Itachi would win. You can't evade the eyes without evading most of the upper body, or as Gai puts it, only by looking at the feet. That way, the opponent's arms are more or less out of your vision, which as you say, puts you at a disadvantage. Still, there's other senses he can use to predict Itachi's movement, so it wouldn't be too easy for Itachi to win.

Best answers
The whole Sharingan thing isnt as cut and dried as you think, read this at your own risk (concerns shinppuuden)

SPOILER Itachi's ring has the same effect as his eyes, with it he is able to cast Genjutsu, so his opponent has to look away from not only his eyes, but also his ring.

That changes things quite a bit dont you think?

That is if I remembered it correctly, its been a long time since I've read the manga.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom