It would be really cool, if you could pump up.

Best answers
It would be really cool, if you can pump up, just like in the TV show.

It must be like this:

1. There must be a button where you can pump up. So that your body becomes bigger and your pl raises. Pl mustn't raise fast but it must raise. So there is a alternate USSJ Transformation, too.

2. There must be a "ANGRY" button for Gohan. The "ANGRY" bar raises, if you see a friend die. If the Angry bar is full you can press the "ANGRY" button and you can go SSJ2.

I think that are good ideas for pump ups and transformations.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by THE HARBITER
It would be really cool, if you can pump up, just like in the TV show.
It must be like this:
1. There must be a button where you can pump up. So that your body becomes bigger and your pl raises. Pl mustn't raise fast but it must raise. So there is a alternate USSJ Transformation, too.
2. There must be a "ANGRY" button for Gohan. The "ANGRY" bar raises, if you see a friend die. If the Angry bar is full you can press the "ANGRY" button and you can go SSJ2.
I think that are good ideas for pump ups and transformations.
I don't think it's a good idea ... because ... everyone would "punp up" all the time ... and then ... it's normal for everyone and nothing changed ...

changeing models in HL isn't that easy ... and add for every char another model is much to work !!!

2nd transformations will come in future releases ...

you can't make Gohan angry with a pressing one button ;)

cya

Best answers
Originally posted by THE HARBITER
and what if you are playing the free fight mode?

Best answers
why only gohan????? didn't goku get angry at frieza? and didn't vegeta get angry at goku????? en didn't trunks get angry at cell(or the androids)

Best answers
haha, thats right, but the whole thing is a bad idea:no:, sorry, mabye you should suggest it to other DB mods

Best answers
Originally posted by ]\/[ITCHELL
why only gohan????? didn't goku get angry at frieza? and didn't vegeta get angry at goku????? en didn't trunks get angry at cell(or the androids)
well they did, at there first transformations.
i think they'll make something like those too for the 2nd transformations, which could be a problem for goku and vegeta, since you never saw them turning ssj2 for their first time

Best answers
I mean you would be slow, too, if you pump up. Just like in the TV show.

And this with gohan, well ok it's really not a good idea, but the pump up function would be great.

Another idea, it would be great, if the map can be damaged.

Or another powerup sound would be better. I have copied the aura sound from alpha and renamed it to powerup. I have paste it in the ESF\SOUND directory. It's a little bit better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom