Ishida WIP

Best answers
Well here is so my attempt at a low poly Ishida far. Currently running at 544 polygons. I accidentally UVmapped the torso and can't figure out how to un-map it lol.

and last my main ref.

I have a head started also, but it's no where near ready to be displayed.
Any c/c are appreciated, just remember this is only my second model.

Best answers
looking good! finish the head!

whats the point of unuvmapping something? just uvmap over it, and it'll be brand new.

Best answers
Well I used the term uvmap wrong, I actually applied a texture to the parts and so now I can't just change the color of the polygons. No big deal I know, but I'd like to know how to reverse it lol.
Anyway...
update, added a head, I really messed up on the hair. Comes in at a whopping 702 polies. I think I'll do it a little more tomorrow...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i see a lot of poly wasting on the front of the body and the model is kinda blocky overall. try to mae things a bit rounder and stuff

Best answers
Update.
I got rid of the head, it was FUBAR. Rounded out some edges, got rid of some n-gons, deleted some edges. Re-Proportionated some parts. Changed the poly colors to a pretty red for added visibility. Thanks for all the crits guys keep them coming.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it looks like his hands are a bit too small, but it's looking good work on the head a lot more and i'm sure you'll have a great model

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom