is to many characters a bad thing?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It isn't called the spirit bomb, it's called something like "soukidan." It's just a very controllable ball of energy.

And yes it would be wonderful if every single DBZ character were put into this game and they made them all working and balanced with a wide variety of moves. But that takes a TON of time and effort. I'd rather they focus on balancing the game as it is, THEN getting in the important guys in first, and balancing that, until they start adding in more.

I see Tien and Gotenks as the biggest priority for additions, if there are any. And maybe the Androids. But they already said they won't throw in movie characters like Brolly.

Best answers
SOUKIDAN PEOPLES if any of u guys played the DBZ game on Toonami- they took it away :(- it says renzoku, soukidan, wutever with jap dub names!!! and has descriptions

so Soukidan was heat seeking energy ball i think

and renzoku/en i forget, was multiple/fast ki balls

thats all i remember...............A CONTROLLABLE SPRIT BOMB WOULD BE COOL!!!!!!

Yamcha's trans= when he trained for Saiyans

Tien's= same thing except get a yellow generic beam and a powerful ki attack (i forgot wut it was called but it makes Ki blob) that takes 5 seconds to charge up one and does 20 dmg....he did it to Nappa if u watched closely---i think the crew doesnt need the names after all, Power Beam and Generic beam etc.

Gotenks should just be a reincarnation type of goku, just diff graphics and KAMEKAZI BUBLEGUM GHOSTS!!!! 50 dmg each

did u ever notice that after krillin trans he has 160 hp!??!?!?! jeez! but tahts good to see for a secondary charc like krillin

i would like to see a soukidan for every charc........but then it would take out yamcha's move.......altho, if the crew makes it have every1 have a soukidan.....yamcha's should be controllable but he can/cannot move---just a suggestion

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The next two characters that are gonna make it into ESF are Android 18 and Captain Ginyu. Not gonna tell you when and how :D .

Best answers
Originally posted by Aisha
YOU HAVE TO BE JOKEING!!! DEAR GOD NO NOT HIM!
Hey man captian ginyu would be a cool character. Finally a character there would be fun to play with because every just picks all the cool characters. All those main characters and stuff i think it gets boring.

So finally a character that will be differant to the others. Not shown alot and not special. Heh it would be cool to be all the little people (such as ginyu, yamcha, tein etc.)

Best answers
Tien would be cool, I know i'd play him often. Dabura would be my 2nd choice for another character... He has the attacks listed by someone earlier although the thing about the sword... I think he can summon any weapon... as seen when he threw a lance through Buu. That could be one of his attacks by throwing a demon lance (charge up skill, not instant) and it'll act as a non movable beam or something that does decent dmg. I dunno Tien and Dabura would be my 2 picks for a chars to add.

Best answers
Mabe haveing TOO many chacter would be a bad thing cause the line "too many" means ones that just waste time. Haveing too many character i think would waste time. Imagine 20 characters. We go in the server we spend the first 10 minutes on picking what character we want. How crap would that be.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ehhh if you Truely have "multiple Favorites" You would choose
which ever one first crosses your mind.

Like when I get in-game the only thing I know is that I like to
play as either krillin, cell, gokou, vegeta, or trunks. But I dont
hesitate I just pick them because I mostly melee and when it
comes to beams theres no diffrence cause as soon as your
transform everybody is dead.

Best answers
Well to me all the characters are not important cause no matter what i pick i still kick @$$.
So basicaly i just pick random.
But some people do occationally wonder which character there going to pick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom