Is this our forum?

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EDIT - And if it pains you to be genuinely respectful, warren, let me know. I'm sure there are other arrangements we can make to ease your, apparently, overwhelming burden of kindness.
I will push on maj, I never let a bunch of insignificant little hurdles stop my happiness, and the apparent happiness of others.

Last edited:

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I honestly feel sorry that I decided to allow this "friendly conversation" to continue when I told everyone to stop. It ended up getting someone banned. I guess everybody makes mistakes. I don't understand why you hate me as well, and you're going to "get me fired" by complaining to an admin because something didn't go your way.
I fail to see how this is your fault. Dan was told numerous times by more than one mod to stop the conversation, and he refused. Had you originally told him to stop, he would have kept going citing the fact that you're killing a conversation in which no one was flaming each other. It was a lose-lose situation, and he would have ended up getting banned regardless.

In any case, Dan has left the forum before and returned. I have faith that he'll be back.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Faith is running short around these parts. Moral is at an all time low and the numbers are falling. Pie charts show this.

I wish fooor, haaappinesssss, Ohooooo, haaappinesssss!

Seriously though, come back Dam, I never really took the time to know you as a man, but I will now.

I swear on my soul.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In all seriousness, what's there to come back to? Arguments? People you don't like nor wish to deal with? General bull****? A near-dead/inactive community?

Hell, I came back just to end up finding out that someone who insulted me was recently given a forum staff position.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In all seriousness, what's there to come back to? Arguments? People you don't like nor wish to deal with? General bull****? A near-dead/inactive community?

Hell, I came back just to end up finding out that someone who insulted me was recently given a forum staff position.
And your story is all to common, friend.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I fail to see your point, assuming that's what you're trying to make.
I really don't think I make couldn't make myself anymore clear?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you have a problem with someone, report it. If you have a problem that someone who insulted you got a pseudo-promotion, report it. There are mods and admins here. Use them. If you don't like the way the forum has become, you hate everyone here and you want to leave and never return, do it. Leave and never come back. Whatever makes you guys happy. Just do it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you have a problem with someone, report it. If you have a problem that someone who insulted you got a pseudo-promotion, report it. There are mods and admins here. Use them. If you don't like the way the forum has become, you hate everyone here and you want to leave and never return, do it. Leave and never come back. Whatever makes you guys happy. Just do it.
You make me happy nixy, you do.

I will stand by your side and see this thing through :)

Together.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I assure you, I originally left due to problems with myself rather than that of others. I was told by the individual I mentioned that my posts were pointless. Out of curiosity, I asked which posts in particular so that I may get an idea of what they were referring to. To add insult to injury, they stated that all of my posts were pointless, thus little searching is required to find an example.

Pissed off at first, I eventually realized that the threads I created were indeed pointless. So, I left temporary and came back so that I could give Kaination advice on his work out plan. Needless to say, I've been lurking here since.

However, that was just one of many things that prompted me to leave the forums.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I assure you, I originally left due to problems with myself rather than that of others. I was told by the individual I mentioned that my posts were pointless. Out of curiosity, I asked which posts in particular so that I may get an idea of what they were referring to. To add insult to injury, they stated that all of my posts were pointless, thus little searching is required to find an example.

Pissed off at first, I eventually realized that the threads I created were indeed pointless. So, I left temporary and came back so that I could give Kaination advice on his work out plan. Needless to say, I've been lurking here since.

That's a silly reason to leave. Of course your threads and posts are pointless. All of our threads and posts are pointless. How does what we type here affect anything that isn't directly related to the mod? It doesn't. Hell, most of what we type doesn't even affect the mod. None of what we say here matters, none of our arguments matter, none of our ideas matter and, if you're honest with yourself, none of the people here actually matter.

But it's fun to talk about silly **** and we've known each other for a long time so we hang on, if only for a little while longer. I go out there and try to make something of myself, and when I have some downtime I come to the forum and talk about whatever comes to mind . Being in a place where we don't have to face reality isn't a bad thing. This forum is an escape. Nothing more.

So if you or anyone else wants to leave, just leave. We're not going to die, you're not going to die, the world isn't going to change and we'll probably be here when you decide to come back.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's a silly reason to leave. Of course your threads and posts are pointless. All of our threads and posts are pointless. How does what we type here affect anything that isn't directly related to the mod? It doesn't. Hell, most of what we type doesn't even affect the mod. None of what we say here matters, none of our arguments matter, none of our ideas matter and, if you're honest with yourself, none of the people here actually matter.

But it's fun to talk about silly **** and we've known each other for a long time so we hang on, if only for a little while longer. I go out there and try to make something of myself, and when I have some downtime I come to the forum and talk about whatever comes to mind . Being in a place where we don't have to face reality isn't a bad thing. This forum is an escape. Nothing more.

So if you or anyone else wants to leave, just leave. We're not going to die, you're not going to die, the world isn't going to change and we'll probably be here when you decide to come back.
If it's such an escape, why can't I call skyrider an ass ^^?

(love you sky)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is that a threat?

I meant I'm just lurking now. Notice my post count, I got from 10 to 600 the same amount of time I got from 600 to 700.
If you get my drift.
No. It's a promise!

You said this is my forum now. I'm saying if that were true, I'd have banned you, as I did on the ZR board. How you managed to get a threat out of my post, I don't know.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Start posting again, you used to post some interesting stuff

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What was this thread about again?

I really do think Skyrider was just using the word casually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom