Is this our forum?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No. It's a promise!

You said this is my forum now. I'm saying if that were true, I'd have banned you, as I did on the ZR board. How you managed to get a threat out of my post, I don't know.
Oh I don't know, maybe the guy who became a mod was banned several times in the past? Witch would make me doubt his abilities as a moderator of this board. Nah that couldn't be it.

And no I was not referring to you, I was referring to the thread. Couldn't you tell by the fact that I did not quote you?

You banned me on the ZR board? I haven't even been there in ages, same thing

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh I don't know, maybe the guy who became a mod was banned several times in the past? Witch would make me doubt his abilities as a moderator of this board. Nah that couldn't be it.

And no I was not referring to you, I was referring to the thread. Couldn't you tell by the fact that I did not quote you?

You banned me on the ZR board? I haven't even been there in ages, same thing
I moderate the chatbox. You do not go to the chatbox. My power is limited to the chatbox. Did you not read the thread that said I moderate the chatbox?

you said:
It used to, now it's just your forum.
I generally don't speak to or at threads as if they're sentient, so you'll have to forgive me for misinterpreting your clearly insane post.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I moderate the chatbox. You do not go to the chatbox. My power is limited to the chatbox. Did you not read the thread that said I moderate the chatbox?
No, did you not read my past posts that all I do is lurk, because of obious reasons? Also I was not refering to you, yet you quoted saying I do witch made me even more confuse.
That is why it looked like a threat to me.

I generally don't speak to or at threads as if they're sentient, so you'll have to forgive me for misinterpreting your clearly insane post.
I apologise for the fact that my second language isn't perfect, thank you for the bashing tough,moderator.

Let me try to rephrase, I was answering the thread title.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, did you not read my past posts that all I do is lurk, because of obious reasons? Also I was not refering to you, yet you quoted saying I do witch made me even more confuse.
That is why it looked like a threat to me.

Lurk means you're reading threads without posting. You obviously knew enough to know that I'm a pseudo-mod, but not enough to know that I moderate the chatbox? Really? Are we just jumping to conclusions? Where did I say I or you do and what did I accuse you or myself of doing? All I said was if that were true (again, assuming you were speaking to or about either of the two posts above you), you'd be banned.

I apologise for the fact that my second language isn't perfect, thank you for the bashing tough,moderator.

It has nothing to do with english being your second language, so don't even try to bail out using that angle. It has to do with the context in which you posted. You randomly said what you said, and it didn't make sense to me. After you explained what you meant, that being you answered the title of the thread instead of speaking about any of the posts, it made sense.

Let me try to rephrase, I was answering the thread title.
And we're done.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In all seriousness, what's there to come back to? Arguments? People you don't like nor wish to deal with? General bull****? A near-dead/inactive community?

Hell, I came back just to end up finding out that someone who insulted me was recently given a forum staff position.
Listen, in that thread you among one or two other people were the only one's who gave me good advice. You were the one who, set in stone, told me directly what I wanted to know, a straight forthed answer.

I love all your news stories, they keep me up to date and it's interesting.

I love your posts as well, they're good to read. they aren't Squabbish teen stupid 'zomg 1337 i am uber~' posts. They are intelligent, and well, it's fun reading your posts.

However, if you are leaving then give a way to contact you. All I could ask is if you could stay. but I can't make that decision for you.

Anyways, I'm not sure if you for sure said you're leaving or not but eh.

/2cents

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lurk means you're reading threads without posting. You obviously knew enough to know that I'm a pseudo-mod, but not enough to know that I moderate the chatbox? Really? Are we just jumping to conclusions? Where did I say I or you do and what did I accuse you or myself of doing? All I said was if that were true (again, assuming you were speaking to or about either of the two posts above you), you'd be banned.
I though lurking meant coming fewer and fewer times on a certain forum.
And no, I did not know that you ware a chatbox only mod, you're the one jumping to conclusions thinking I am refering to you.
It has nothing to do with english being your second language, so don't even try to bail out using that angle. It has to do with the context in which you posted. You randomly said what you said, and it didn't make sense to me. After you explained what you meant, that being you answered the title of the thread instead of speaking about any of the posts, it made sense.
If it did make sense then why have you bashed on it? Calling me insane (not me directly but insane people do insane things).
Also you're taking every opportunity you get to bash on me, if I post in a argumentative thread you jump fast to quote me. Even when I am right.

All and all, I do not agree with you or Damaera(forum bashers) being moderators, and I'll stop helping this thread on a downhill off-topic argument. Back to my kind of lurking.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And no, I did not know that you ware a chatbox only mod, you're the one jumping to conclusions thinking I am refering to you.

If you immediately assumed I'm an actual moderator instead of being limited to the chatbox then, again, you're jumping to conclusions based on faulty and incomplete information.

If it did make sense then why have you bashed on it? Calling me insane (not me directly but insane people do insane things).
Also you're taking every opportunity you get to bash on me, if I post in a argumentative thread you jump fast to quote me. Even when I am right.

As I pointed out, it made sense after you explained what you were going on about. You said you were speaking to the thread before that. I'm sorry for thinking that may have been a little crazy. I should have asked what you meant.

All and all, I do not agree with you or Damaera(forum bashers) being moderators, and I'll stop helping this thread on a downhill off-topic argument. Back to my kind of lurking.

Seeing as how you've only recently returned and really only lurk, you really have no valid reason as to why we shouldn't be moderators. If you want to take the route that I'm argumentative, fine, but that alone isn't enough of a reason, especially considering the chatbox is NOT the actual forum, but a separate and distinct part of it. That said, I posted a one-liner, you accused me of threatening you, and when I explained why I said what I said, you took the opportunity to attack me rather than my argument, as you tend to do. You don't have the moral high ground, so stop pretending to be a victim of big bad Zeo's attack on humanity.
There really isn't much else to say. Dan said the forum was falling apart, accused us of doing a bunch of things, and then in turn did all of those things and got himself banned from the chatbox. I won't call him a hypocrite for fear of being made a monster by the three mouseketeers, but I'd say it's pretty damn close.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

What the hell do I have to do about this argument? When have I bashed anyone other than misinterpreting that you were Serbian, which apparently you thought was bashing? What the hell is up with you 3 hating on Zeo and I? If you don't like us, that's one thing but thinking we'll abuse our powers and making up false information is another thing. And that's uncool.

Edit: You're unbanned from the Chat Box, so if you want you can come back to the forums, Dan.

Last edited:
The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hell, I came back just to end up finding out that someone who insulted me was recently given a forum staff position.
I should probably point out, by way of clarification, that the forum staff hasn't hired anyone for years. Chat Box moderators have jurisdiction over what happens in the chat box. I don't mean to imply, in any way, that they aren't cut out for the "forum moderator" position, but the fact of the matter is that they weren't hired into that position.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom