Is this a Bug???

Best answers
My frien and i played on his server i killed him he was goku.After i killed him he changed the char but he
could used goku´s atacks here is a pic of this
he changed to vegeta but he used genkidama.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
:\ i think its just a character selection bug. it doesnt select the character + weapons correctly.

if i am correct. kill yourself or changing character would fix the problem

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Dude, actually he tricked you, he just changed his model to make himself appear to be ssj vegeta. When goku is ssj he cant use sb, so why would ssj vegeta be able to? Along with his attacks, its not possible. He just went to console and put "model ssjvegeta". Just make sure your model lock is on in your server and that wont happen.

Best answers
The vegeta is my normal vegeta model i made an ssj vegeta an an ssj 2 vegeta!
we tried to change the model a second time but it doesent work he could use as every char genkidama and kametorpedos and gokus other attacks.
And i couldnt attack him with melee or an other attack.

p.S: Sry for my bad english!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Do you even undestand what I just said? He just changed models to make himself APPEAR to be different characters but all along he was the same character goku...use your brain sheesh >=[

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He might have done that, but I've played a few times where you change your character in the middle of a power struggle, and only the model changes.
But he didn't say he did it during a power struggle, so he probably just changed model. :p

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Case closed, can a moderator please close this thread before it starts into a flame war =/

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EviLCHiMP said:
Case closed, can a moderator please close this thread before it starts into a flame war =/
EviLCHiMP said:
I hate you... :laff:
EvilChimp, enough with the spammage, this is the Coding/Bug Reports section. I think you should watch yourself, seeing that you are already sitting with 2 warnings.

As for the bug report, EvilChimp is right on that one - it's a simple manipulation of the mp_lockmodels command from the host. When set to on, you can simple type model vegeta, etc in the console and get your model to change visually for all players.

As for changing of characters in between power struggles is still buggy in beta 1.1, but this has been fixed by harSens for beta 1.2 already

So this really isn't a bug, just some console commands.

[edited by Nretep]
* CLOSED *

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom