Is R@!D3R Gone For Good?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well I have found that R@!D3R Is quiting the forum's. :cry: :cry: He was a very loyal person to ESF, and to everyone he has ever made sig's for. He has helped me alot with graphic's etc, he is a true pal and i hate when people accuse other's about stealing or ripping art from other's. Even though some of R@!D3R's past sigs were not that good, of course it take's time to learn to make graphic's but HEY! some people learn faster then other's, So GET OVER IT!. Now I wont say his name that has accused R@!D3R of stealing/ripping art from other's cause he know's who he is, but im sure R@!D3R has been thru alot of site's looking up tutorial's for whatever graphic program's he uses, So until you go to his house and see if he is stealing/ripping graphic's from peep's you really sould not accuse him of anything and just give him props. But i made this thread because im friends with R@!D3R, and he is a great guy and one hell of a graphic designer, So this thread is to let everyone that is cool with R@!D3R know, Hes leaving the forums. O_O :cry: :cry: We hope you come back.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
And for the guy that think's R@!D3R stole/ripped graphic's, R@!D3R has been doing graphic's for 3 years. Im sorry but if i had been doing graphic's for that long, id be very good. So im sorry if you think he stole graphic's but its a picture no reason to cry about it.

Best answers
Yea, I really respected him

I hate how everyone says other people steal peoples stuff, just because they get better they think its stolen, its pretty lame of people to overreact and say that they arnt good enough to do that, thats all i really have to say and that Ill Miss him Nad I'll Still chat with him when i can

GoodBye R@!D3R You were Respected By Alot And You Still Will Be Even thou your gone

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
About the whole ripping thing. HE DID RIP THEM. I asked him to give proof that he made them himself but he could not, he just started insulting me. He refused to give me proof and defend himself, which only makes my case on him even more true. Also I have seen most of the work he has posted and to tell you the truth it was not up to par with what I saw in those backgrounds.

he did not have to quit, he did quit because he was found out to be a ripper and is running away. All I asked him to was give credit to the people who made those backgrounds because here on these forums ripping someone elses work can get you banned.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he ripped, plain and simple, the reasons...

1. his current sig was no where near as good as the one he was showing

2. they where all very different, and did not seem to come from one artist

3. We allready know he copys sigs, he copyed ryokos and even admited it

4. the pictures on the sig where "placed" and badly mixxed with the background, and the text also was very simple..

they looked like ripped sigs, people who haveing been doing gfx art for about 5 years tend too notice rippers:rolleyes:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Aisha
he ripped, plain and simple, the reasons...

1. his current sig was no where near as good as the one he was showing

2. they where all very different, and did not seem to come from one artist

3. We allready know he copys sigs, he copyed ryokos and even admited it

4. the pictures on the sig where "placed" and badly mixxed with the background, and the text also was very simple..

they looked like ripped sigs, people who haveing been doing gfx art for about 5 years tend too notice rippers:rolleyes:
lol, Its very funny that you said everything of his has is ripped. But i am curious, werent you saying in this thread nice job on the sigs? Or i might be mistaking, but im not sure. Also i dont understand if he has been making sigs for 3 years, wouldnt you think he would have some variours ideas for backgrounds? But HEY! im new to graphic making so i really couldnt tell you a rip off sig from a pro sig, but does it really matter? In my opinion what he does is his own problem, I mean didnt you take that pic off a site and cut it out to put on your sig? Yes. Means you took someone else's pics and put on your work, Thats the samething RADIER did, But his might have been backgrounds. But there are sites that give out free backgrounds ever think of that? But o'well enough talk about that, im going to sleep. Night.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who really cares

You and your shadow :\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom