Is It True?!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I heard that they're not going to have Dragon Ball Z Movie #12 (Janemba) released in America becuase Hitler is ressurected in it. Is that true?! O_O

*Edit* - Woops, typo in the movie number :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont know but they will A. cut every little bit with hitler mentioned in it B. wont relese it

Best answers
Originally posted by DragonDude
I heard that they're not going to have Dragon Ball Z Movie #13 (Janemba) released in America becuase Hitler is ressurected in it. Is that true?! O_O
You have your movies mixed up brotha. Movie 13 is Dragon Fist Assault! with Hildegarn, Movie 12 is Rebirth of Fusion with Janemba in it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who really cares... It'll be like 4 more years till it'll come out anyways. Hitler in it is pretty funny too... Especially when they take on Goten and Trunks/Gotenks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what's wrong with showing hitler if his army just gets destroyed by 100 kamikaze ghosts in the end anyway?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its not like the movie is praising the "return of hitler" like some kind of cult movement. censorship should have its limits.

Best answers
well its true that hitler and his army ARE ressurected, but I think they will just edit it to look like someone else, or have different audio.

i have a bugs bunny cartoon that wasnt released because it had hitler in it.

they have managed to edit all the good stuff out so far, so they are prob going to edit that out too.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
American censorers and dubbers are far too uptight.....
Enough said.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They merely want to protect our already horribly corrupted youth.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hitokiri
what's wrong with showing hitler if his army just gets destroyed by 100 kamikaze ghosts in the end anyway?
its that they show Hiter at all, does not matter if he dies or not, but showing hiter in a kids movie is not idea, you dont want little kids running around hateing germans

*right, i don´t want to be hated :D *
Firefly

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
come on they could cut out the whole gotenks thing its pointless and is just there for filler

i know i wouldnt really miss it cause 50% of that part is the same stock footage used earlyer :p

Best answers
they dont want to expose the evil of the past to the little kiddies...but hell, thats my opinion:]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont make any sence to cut it out :p

he doesnt die and he doesnt kill anyone... and besides lil kids learn about it in history anyway :F

and its not like the movie was incourageing hitler or anything like that

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by Someone
ah, ee, uh... yeah... what is he talking about?
Well if you didn´t read the topic here is a resume.

In movie 12 will Hitler return in some minutes.
And peopel in here belive that the movie will not be translated by the fact that Hitler is in it.
thats all you need to know

sorry for my spelling

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I guess they could just show the parts when the enemies return and gohan kills frieza very easily. But cutting out the Hitler part makes the movie a bit shorter, and its a pretty short movie to begin with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom