Is DBZ your FAVORITE Anime/Manga?

Is DBZ your FAVORITE Anime/Manga?

• Yes! I LOVE ESF FOR BEING DBZ!

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • No......I either loved it in the past or got ESF for it's gameplay.

Votes: 25 56.8%

• Total voters
Best answers
Well i posted once in this thread but didnt really say whats my favourite manga. Now that i have read several Shounen Manga (which seems to be only manga type i like).
The manga i have read include Naruto, Bleach, Shaman king, Ouran kokouo host club(More like a girls manga, didnt enjoy the humour or art), first volume of Elfen lied and starting on One piece.
And for those who are saying Naruto and Bleach are lame DBZ ripoff, i can always say that DBZ is straight Akira ripoff.
But i have only read so few mangas that i must seek out more before i can say whats the best one. Im trying to find Berserk and Hellsing manga next...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, a few months ago, I worshiped DBZ. Once I got into Bleach and Naruto, I realized how much it sucked. Still, it's an anime from the 90's, so for it's time it's not bad. But the story is awful and unoriginal. The fights were good, sure, but I'm over it now. And I'm glad to be over it. It was like drugs to me.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hellsing (/Ultimate) o/

It's the only anime series I can watch over and over, with just 13 episodes too.

DBZ is good, but i've pretty much stopped watching/playing it now. BT2 added some longetivity but i'm starting to get bored of the same old characters/plot.
I got the same felling too! I wish they could make something different like MMO game which you can create your owncharacter, not just used the same character again and again.

Best answers
dbz was basically the first anime i properly got into (i just got sky digital about 2 weeks before it came out, so i was really happy to sit down and watch it untill it finished (though, due to schoolwork at the time i missed alot of the superbuu/kidbuu stories)...i couldnt be assed with DB or DBGT...i plan on watching them on the net some day though!

DBZ had almost everything in it, space travel, time travel, aliens, beams, flying, people with crazy hair hair and colours...was awesome...the story WAS good - frieza saga was tense.

but yeah, i do believe there are many other decent animes out these such as GTO, FMA and Naruto

Xenon

X
I've never really enjoyed DBZ. It's just not something I'm into. I'm sure it's a good show, and I have faith in those who have told me so, but it's not what I'm looking for. I'm more of a Hellsing kind of guy.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, a few months ago, I worshiped DBZ. Once I got into Bleach and Naruto, I realized how much it sucked. Still, it's an anime from the 90's, so for it's time it's not bad. But the story is awful and unoriginal. The fights were good, sure, but I'm over it now. And I'm glad to be over it. It was like drugs to me.
If you hate dbz so much, why even bother having a dbz signature?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom