IRON MAIDEN!!!!!

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well just got back from the Iron Maiden concert which was freaking awesome they did the somewhere back in time world tour and their last stop was Toronto, Ontario, Canada which I got awesome tickets to go see they played everything pretty much did all their good songs from The Number of the Beast to Seventh Son of a Seventh Son. The Toronto crowd was awesome and I think even Bruce ****inson was surprised how loud we Canadians can get haha. Also the Pyrotechnics they used during the venue were amazing and I thought pyrotechnics as such was banned from all venues because there was an incident around Toronto which ended up catching a building on fire and killing 2-3 people and as such they pretty much said no more pyro's 5 years ago but I guess its changed again and THANK GOD FOR THAT!

Opened up with the bass guitars daughter Lauren Harris singing with her band but she only did like 4 songs but she also did one song from the band UFO which was cool to hear.

If Iron Maiden is coming to a city near you which this Summer they will be doing a full Canadian Tour From Vancouver to regina, Winnepeg and a few other Canadian cities then finally making their way back to Toronto and thats pretty much all bruce ****inson said during his quick little announcement during the venue.

The only downside to the whole thing was the Toronto curfew at 11:00pm for basically noise pollution I guess so they Iron Maiden got on stage at around 8:30 and played till about 10:35-10:40pm so about 2 hours which is still good but DAMN THAT CURFEW TORONTIANS HAVE!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That is a great story, do you have more?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I hate you Phobius ._.

I had 3 opportunities to see Iron Maiden live, missed them all. Oh well, glad you had a good time.

Best answers
Seeing them at the end of june at Graspop Metal Meeting.. As well as Kiss and Judas Priest.. Can't wait ^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, theres a concert in May in concord, about an hour drive from here.

Definitely looking into this, thanks man :)

Best answers
Eh.. I never got into the Iron Maiden scene. They just aren't my type of band i guess. Glad you had a good time though.

Now we just need Metallica to go on tour again in the States, i'll drive as far as i can to see them live.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
After hearing "Fear of The Dark" live, a recording, I've wanted to see them live.

The crowd really gets into it. Would be crazy.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya when they played Fear of the Dark yesterday the whole place just went wild it was such an awesome feeling. The Air Canada Centre can hold 20,000 capacity during a hockey or basketball game but during a concert and how its setup it holds probably around 16,000 to 17,000 which is still pretty intense hearing that many people screaming in unison heh.

Also if you don't own the Iron Maiden Rock in Rio dvd I recommend going to pick it up along with also Live After Death is another great dvd to own as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom