IRC problem

Best answers
Sorry for disturbing you while sitting there and waiting for 1.2b to come :laff:
But i've got a problem with the IRC thingy:

I connected over the Java client in the morning (GMT+1) for bout half an hour.
Then, the client crashed or something, and i had to restart. I connected again and i got no reply when i was typing [ /join #esf ].
I decided to download mIRC and tried but now I got "Your adress is banned"
OMFG why? plz anyone help or explain why or something

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Obviousley you did something wrong. I wouldnt bring irc problems to the forums. But you can try to contact a channel op if you have any questions.

Whats that? Paladin in your eye?
Best answers
#esf is currently "muted" (+m) This is because there are almost 250 users trying to talk at once it is a mad house.

Only voiced and opped users (Force Pit, Dev Team and testers) can talk.

Best answers
MP, you could be right, but isn't there anyway one of the others in the esf channnel tell an op my prob, cause in the welcome channel i dont see any ops... (sorry for bothering you anyways)

@Greg

i mean that im banned from the channel, not that i cant talk there, i cant even join!

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ExZero said:
Sorry for disturbing you while sitting there and waiting for 1.2b to come :laff:
But i've got a problem with the IRC thingy:

I connected over the Java client in the morning (GMT+1) for bout half an hour.
Then, the client crashed or something, and i had to restart. I connected again and i got no reply when i was typing [ /join #esf ].
I decided to download mIRC and tried but now I got "Your adress is banned"
OMFG why? plz anyone help or explain why or something
Your address in particular has been banned for at least a week for talking about wrong things related to 1.2. Your ban issuer was Pcjoe, and you will not be unbanned by posting here - please wait out your ban period before rejoining.

Thread closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom