International "talk like a pirate day"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I brewed up this here sig fer anyone in der Pirate Crew. (I give credit to whomever created humples, cause I used him for in my sig)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Growler said:
I brewed up this here sig fer anyone in der Pirate Crew. (I give credit to whomever created humples, cause I used him for in my sig)
Bahaha, 'tis genius, matey!

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
i smells a stowaway says i.....
It arr talk like a pirate day not talk like yoda day you scurvy dawg.

Best answers
ARRGG me heard thar history teacher say sometin bout this her pirate day. I didint beleive him cause hes a fat ass who doesnt know anything. Then he said have you seen that new movie it's rated RRRRRR and every one laughed but i was just like wtf man did you just say that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[S] said:
It arr talk like a pirate day not talk like yoda day you scurvy dawg.
It arr talk like a pirate day, not talk like a Gangsta day you scurrvyyy dog! Yar!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yar! NTLAPD is over here but it was fun while it lasted :(

If it's still going, make the most of it, it only happens once a year, like Christmas. But with pirates.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yarrrrr, today be a great day! Not once has me eyes layed upon such a great number of bewildered looks in a single day! But alas, me heart is saddened. TLAPD is about to walk the plank, to be lost in the deep depths of the great seas till her resurrection in one years time. I hope ye all have made the best of der swashbucklin' day! And may ye all make many a plunder and find yer 'selves lucky with the wenches! Till next year!

Best answers
Harr! Parley ye scurvy dogs! Or be keel-hauled with the lot o' ya!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom