Instead of the Radar

Best answers
Instead of the radar for location people in the game, why not have a sensing system like Gundam rpgs. For example, a guy is charging at u with melee, your screen will suddenly show an alert arrow telling you incoming that <--- way. It could work for ki atks too.

Best answers
yeah that sounz kewl it should also have sensing power so like when some1 powers up or turns ssj or gets a another thousnad it will go ting how when on dbz they sense power

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like too see where the dude is.So not realy like that idea.

Best answers
Not realy were the fun in that then it takes the fun off advance melee away

Best answers
actually it might make it so that when ppl teleport the atkers would have a harder time tracking them. And ya, it gives warning to players so they dont get hit or killed that easily. Its more dbz like. The radar thing is too much machine like. LOL. This idea was inspired by my dream. I dreamt that esf was good vs evil ( andriod saga only) goku,gohan,vegeta,trunks, and the rest of the gang vs andriods 13-20. Andriods got radar while the good guys got sensing powers.

Best answers
So will the esf team make it?or nnot? because it sounds cool.

Best answers
veger. Well, because of the rumours saying that the esf team dont even bother checking for suggestions, I doubt they will do this idea in the possible future. I am not sure, so we will just have to wait.

Best answers
I think that it would risk pissing alot of players off by taking out the current system... Poissibly make it so some times (only some times) it makes that sound, a fiew seconds before impact (I cant discribe the sound, but Im sure anyone who knows the show knows what I am talking about) but that has been mentioned before. It is less likly that they add huge changes that will compleatly change the gameplay, beouse it is so hard to ballance as is. Every time you make a change, it has to be ballanced out agane.

(And BTW Wacko, they do check here, I see posts from them on here, don't you?

Best answers
Wacko said:
veger. Well, because of the rumours saying that the esf team dont even bother checking for suggestions, I doubt they will do this idea in the possible future. I am not sure, so we will just have to wait.
That's right. We have a three-headed emu deciding what to do for us.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Really? But How do you comminicate? Telepathy?

But seriously, Wouldn't this get so confusing? because there would be so many things going on that warning woulds be falshing up every where. For guys that are three feet from you, and from guys who are half way across the map shooting a beam by you in attempts on hitting a guy on the other side of the map, who is in turn shooting at another guy..............and well you get the picture.

But really........that Emu, it's just amazing! I wish I had one............

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You wouldn't want us putting poor Phil out of work, would you? If he's not putting in his hours... well, we're going to have to eat him.

Phil needs more justification as to why your system would be superior to the current, very playable system.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Besides, i dont know about you guys, but that Ki blast sense thing happens for me: I usually catch a pink flash out of the corner of my screen, telling me someone has fired off a Ki blast. I dunno tho, if the ESF team meant for this to happen or if its just coincidence.....

sas

Best answers
i think that aslong as you dont smoke it you can grow it dont ya think?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think u get a warning for spamming and bumping an old topic from last year

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom