Instant Transmition

Best answers
yeah thats what i mean... you would have to become SUPER vunerable while you are preparing for transmission, like 1 punch would knock craploads of health out of you.

Best answers
I don't think the instant transmission would be a very good idea. Goku used it to get from one side of the world to the other, it was used to transport extremely far distances to save time on the show. The maps can't be big enough to really need to lock onto an energy signal, sit there concentrating, and then teleporting there.

Best answers
Originally posted by KuBaN
I don't think the instant transmission would be a very good idea. Goku used it to get from one side of the world to the other, it was used to transport extremely far distances to save time on the show. The maps can't be big enough to really need to lock onto an energy signal, sit there concentrating, and then teleporting there.
Ok now heres where ur rong... Goku didnt jst use it go places but also in battles... He used it against cell, when that Kamehameha wave was gonna blow up earth.. he did it 2 save earth from the place about 2 explode... and in Movie #6 and Movie #9 he also used it.. (i cant remember about the other movies).

I think the esf team should considor it... but jst make it that u cant get out of a powerstruggle... i dunt know how the melee system works but they can come up wif something in that aswell...

Best answers
How did he use it when Cells kamehameha wave was going to destroy earth? I haven't seen the cell saga in a while, I need a memory refresher, and where did he teleport to?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes he did.He was in the air and cell fired then he disapeared.Cell was shocked.And he didnt say it was going to blow up the earth.he was talking about something else

Best answers
I JUST saw Vegito do it to escape Buu's versions of those Kamekaze ghosts, so nevermind. I suppose it might be useful...

Best answers
goku used the kaehameha + instant transmission to fool cell. He charged a full k-wave while he was in the air above cell which after he fired it would have ripped through ceel and into the planet but goku transported to below cell instantly as things would seem :) and fired the k-wave.

hibiki's way is good i like my idea to that u can hold the teleport button for longer and it turns into a further ranged teleport eg the longer u hold it the further u go.

im really interest to hear that freedom said goku can do something special with his SSJ teleport (in the beta 1) cause Gokus my fav char :p

Best answers
I think if instant transmission is on it should only work on people who are ssj,powering up, or at a certain PL. cause I remember one episode (I've only seen about 20) Goku was locking onto some guys KI I can't remember who. And while transforming,powering up, etc. their ki is the highest so that'd be the best time. It should also consume quite a bit KI that way you can't instant transmit and shoot like 4 kamehamehas (I don't think thats possible in beta is it) should only be able to shoot 1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom