Installing Mod in CS

Best answers
Hi~ i got counter strike in my computer, i'm wondering if it will work with the mod. if so how does that work? cause i've tried it but seemed can't get it going. thanx

Best answers
how did you do it? i mean like, what did you try?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Go back to the store and return CS, buy HL and download CS for free damnit, its much better, has less problems, and you wouldnt be asking this question right now.

Best answers
u can also search in posts like HELP section or NEWBIE section and uhh it might actually be a sticky on it

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jee and here I thought some of you where growing up. Warnings to sierra sonic and ArchNemesis for spamming when they could have helped him with his question. DO NOT POST UNLESS YOU CAN HELP WITH THE QUESTION.

Best answers
but he did help didnt he Hsu??? he told him to go and buy half-life (which is what smart people do) and then download cs and esf :p

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a) I believe he was looking for technical support with his copy of CS, not a debate on which purchase is the more worthwhile
b)Do not question Hsu's judgement on this thread. If you feel that a ruling made by a moderator is unjust, PM an admin or Super Moderator about it, and it will be dealt with....disputing a mod is spam in itself, anyway...

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Warning sticks
Provide help that will actually help them instead of making them return and buy products

For example:
Tell them how to install ESF and how to start it in CS
If the question is a little vague ask them to explain it better then provide help, like ask if there's any errors and such

But you should already know this since your a "smart" person and a vet on these forums

Best answers
indeed

does your current installer give any errors? (aka 1682,1602,the rest...well....)

if it does then try re-downloading it.If it's doesnt then I'm a flying pig.

Best answers
Ok, since i see everyone complaining about Sierra Sonic and Arch Nemesis, and dont see anyone but rave actually helping, I will:

You need to upgrade your version of CS Retail to 1.0.0.5

You can get that here: http://www.playerofgames.com/index.php?id=542

Never use Software render, you can change this in the option>Video>Video(modes i think) on the main menu,

If that doesn't work then I suggest you trade in CS for Half-Life :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom