installing help

Best answers
argh I dont know what the hell is wrong. this game works on sum computers but not others!!!!! on my friends computer he installed this fine. then i tried it on mine, IT CRASHES!!! we both have windows xp!! im so pissed off please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want this game so bad!!!!!!!!1

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe he got an xp patch for half life. i dont know cause i dont have xp anymore. and if you got the game from your friend you and him cant play at the same time. and when is it "crashing" like when you try to connect or ingame or when you start up the game.
<p> try to be more desciptive of the problem. and if its freezing at the installation of esf or half life you need a new copy.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well first of all if you got the game from your friend and you have the same cd key. i can understand why. you need 2 different cd keys. if thats not it. try reinstalling hl. and then reinstall esf from another site/mirror. if that doesnt work reinstall esf with out installing the mp3 player.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if a friend gave him the game and the share it, it doesnt matter if the get differant cd keys it will still detect that they have the same WON authenticity. trust i have tryied:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom